How do you spend your time while held hostage?

Being face camped. Bleeding out on ground ground or bodyblocked in corner.

Personally my go to is doing Warhammer models or reading. I sometimes play pokemon showdown but that's to hit or miss. On timing I still play Between games tho.

Painting and preparing minis is great. Easy to clean up some mild lines or do a few paint strokes. And easy enough to stop when need to.

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

bleeding on the ground its funny to watch them nod and slap the air over and over again like they are some skilled genius. its hilarious and sad. "sit back and grab some popcorn" as they say.

• Nihlus
    Nihlus Member Posts: 301

Only one of those actually counts as 'holding the game hostage' and that's the bodyblocking in a corner. It's reportable.

The others are just people being toxic. I usually just alt tab and look at other things.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,144

I'll watch YouTube videos, or I'll play Cookie Clicker or Quordle. Or I might get a snack.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

I'll go make some garlic bread bites.

• Jeromy137
    Jeromy137 Member Posts: 348

I mostly clean when I am forced to wait lol

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,171

I mostly just watch YouTube or open up Terraria (modded typically, Calamity Mod is pretty fun) or Warframe. Sometimes I play idle games like Cookie Clicker or Clicker Heroes. Or the alternative of doing chores around the house if I needed to do them. Normal stuff basically.

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707

Incoming "It's not taking the game hostage"-comments..

I usually play a game on my iPhone or go get a drink/snack.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,438

Browse on my phone

• killer998
    killer998 Member Posts: 100

Tiktok 🤣

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

As a slug I'll crawl to the funniest place available.

And then tab out and check youtube.

If I'm being facecamped I usually stay in the game and just chat with my friend, because I don't want to miss any skillcheck accidentally.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I haunt the forums.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

I just deal with it. I got nothing else to do.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    edited September 2022

Other games, read forums, youtube, twitch. Pretty much anything else so I don't waste my time.

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167

Watch YouTube videos or something, happened with a wesker who left me on the ground while I played as Jonathan the other day.

• RoastedGarlic
    RoastedGarlic Member Posts: 592

What happened to me just now was ridiculous. The killer wouldn't let me bleed out, wouldn't let me finish a gen to escape because my other teammate was hiding and they couldnt find them. Instead they just carried me unless i wiggled out. it didn't matter that I had enough and kept pointing to the hook. This went on for at least 20 minutes or so.

With the dc penalty I didn't want to leave( dc penalty shouldn't be removed), I had no way to leave the game without being punished, I was forced to stay in the game because the killer wouldn't let me die and my teammate wanted the hatch and just walked circles around the map evading the killer.

How are we as players supposed to deal with this? When we can't forcefully eject ourselves from the game because the killer refuses to let us bleed out or hook us, Won't let you complete a gen so you can escape ( we were 3 genned so it was easy for him to patrol)

I feel like the game itself needs a max time limit, or the hatch needs to be completely removed. I'm tired of this crap, so many times since the update i've been in scenarios like this and it just isn't fun.

Fellow survivors stop playing selfishly like this, fight to the damn finish. You're just as much to blame for my damn suffering in this case. Please fix the game bhvr add a max time limit or remove the hatch. Do something because a game that shouldn't go on 20 minutes because of selfish players.

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 378

I roam around here, try to check for Total War Warhammer III mods I might like.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

If we talk about just bleeding out because killer is sweaty and afraid to lose 4k, then just check my phone.

But if it is a cheater or toxic idiot, then this thing: I had set a hotkey that start recording. While recording, I feel report form in BHVR support (because you need to check options, put cloud ID, etc). Then as usual, checking phone or doing home chores like feeding cat or go to kitchen. After that I convert video to smaller size, upload and Bob's your uncle.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,438

Did they have the Awakened Awareness perk? Some killers are using it like radar when there's two survivors. Helps them see the auras of other survivors within 20m.