Old dbd Animations Or Current animations

Options
BottomPolice
BottomPolice Member Posts: 13

Old dbd Animations Or Current animations 32 votes

Old animations
28%
OnryosTapeRentalsbm33Another_LegionMainLаurieNirgendwohinBottomPoliceAlbert_WeskerSiffiqnyun 9 votes
New animations
62%
GibberishAdelooMiriamGMat_SellaallMadhereTaigaSillierHorizon5Mattie_MayhemOGElcopolloNoOneKnowsNovaPotMode220VenusaGuiltiijesterkindBothSidesEnjoyerSmoeDelusionalHubrisxni6_Nuss_BluggetValaryyn 20 votes
Both
9%
LordRegalFilthyLegionMainWowie 3 votes

Comments

• BottomPolice
    BottomPolice Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Old animations

Personally I like both but old animations made 360’s feel better

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options
    Both

The old animations have their charm, and I do think the slightly hunched idle and walk animations on the old system were more natural for a situation where you're being hunted by a murderer, as opposed to the proper posture power pose, but after they fixed up the new injured animation it looks a lot better than the old one in terms of gliding - Pyramid Head gets flak for moving way faster than his run animation, the old survivor one was just as bad with its limpiness. Short quick pained steps matches up better than slow limpy.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,095
    Options
    Old animations

I miss spinning on the ground when I was downed.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,168
    Options
    New animations

I like the new ones, mostly. There's a couple charming goofy aspects of the old ones that I do miss a little, but the new ones look much better overall.

• Another_LegionMain
    Options
    Old animations

Survivors look scared and like they wanted to hide, now they don't. It's uncanny.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,560
    edited September 2022
    Options
    New animations

After playing with the updated animations for so long now, i cannot return to the old one because it overall looks too janky and outdated

Also Ash with the old standing still animation never looked right to me.