If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Camping and Tunneling

Options

So plenty of people complain about killers doing this and BHVR has added a few mechanics as well as perks to help combat it, which are good imo. However, I think in addition to the "negative" things BHVR has added for killers doing this they should also add something positive to give people a more selfish reason to chase someone else.

My idea is very simple and it's also a two birds one stone thing too: Currently you get 700 points perk hook, my idea is keep this but add an extra 500 if you hook someone different from the last. This would do two things, the first is making it actually possible to hit the new 10k cap, the second is it gives killers a positive reason to not tunnel and not camp. If you camp you get an extra 200 points for the new hook state, however if you let them get unhooked and hook someone new the next time you come back to that first person you now get 1200 points for hooking instead of 200 for camping them to the next state.

TLDR: Make hooking a different person give you an extra 500 points vs tunneling the same one. Hook Survivor1 get 1200 points, hook Survivor1 again get 700 points *VS* Hook Survivor1 get 1200 points, hook Survivor2 get 1200 points, hook Survivor1 again get another 1200 points, etc, etc.

Of course this won't "eliminate" camping but nothing ever will and wanting it totally eliminated is short sighted and shows you don't play killer vs strong teams. Carrot and Stick. Carrot and Stick.

Comments