Auric Cells Price

Options
Acnologia
Acnologia Member Posts: 10
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

So is it just me or is the Price to much? I mean if u compare it to other games like League of Legends u are getting much more for 10€ then just 1 skin. I mean u dont need skins and stuff i am aware of that but i personally think they should think again about the prices a little bit. What do u guys think?

Post edited by Acnologia on

Comments

• sunnyariane
    sunnyariane Member Posts: 60
    Options

On twitter dbd says:
    Our conversion rate between USD and € are in line with the current market standards within the gaming industry.

• Acnologia
    Options

@sunnyariane said:
    On twitter dbd says:
    Our conversion rate between USD and € are in line with the current market standards within the gaming industry.

Ok then i will take the part with the € back but i still think we get to less for the money we spend.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

Too much? Don't buy.
    Nothing to complain about when other games have the prices higher lol.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

You seem to get to more and more shards the higher level you reach so it's hard to say for me yet if it's unfair. It def makes you grind for them for free, which is fair since they need some contribution towards more cosmetics and content. That goes for any game.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

@sunnyariane said:
    On twitter dbd says:

Saw that quote and even though they are technical right (just looking at examples like Overwatch/Fortnite) it still saddens me that the go with the 1 to 1 rate, just because everybody else is doing it.
    The only good thing about it that it's easier to see for customers in the Shop how much every cosmetic costs because 500AC ~> 5€. So I can decised for myself, if I find the cosmetics too expensive or not.

I personally belong to the group that won't buy cosmetics with real money. But mostly because I'm cheap and don't care much about it. (Besides I can't afford it either). But I also kinda consider prices as quite expensive in comparison to the DLC prices, which are always kinda fair from my point of view.

• Acnologia
    Options

@Freudentrauma said:

@sunnyariane said:
    On twitter dbd says:

Saw that quote and even though they are technical right (just looking at examples like Overwatch/Fortnite) it still saddens me that the go with the 1 to 1 rate, just because everybody else is doing it.
    The only good thing about it that it's easier to see for customers in the Shop how much every cosmetic costs because 500AC ~> 5€. So I can decised for myself, if I find the cosmetics too expensive or not.

I personally belong to the group that won't buy cosmetics with real money. But mostly because I'm cheap and don't care much about it. (Besides I can't afford it either). But I also kinda consider prices as quite expensive in comparison to the DLC prices, which are always kinda fair from my point of view.

and thats exactly the thing. The DLC prices are perfect nothing to say against it. But the Auric Cells are kinda to much imo. For those who say u can buy cosmetics with shards yes thats true but 20% of the cosmetics u cannot and for those who want them they have to spend so much money on it... I mean i am not part of them but still the prices are in my opinion still to high

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

I find it way too expensive... and the fact that I am getting punished for being European... :/
    Not gonna buy the outfits with Auric cells.
    I think I will buy the dlc outfits instead. You get way more from that, for way less. 10 euros for one outfit is ridiculous. The fact that I am paying 10 euros while others are paying less in a different currency is even more ridiculous to me.

• onark
    onark Member Posts: 105
    Options

@sunnyariane said:
    On twitter dbd says:

Then why the DLC costs 7USD or 5'69€?

• fordghc
    fordghc Member Posts: 1
    Options
    The Price is to high, but i have buy my Meg for 1080 Cell's. I can't wait 😂