What new licensed chapter should be added?

Options
Ivory_Partnaite
Ivory_Partnaite Member Posts: 89
edited September 2022 in Polls

What new licensed chapter should be added? 110 votes

The Creature from The Black Lagoon
4%
AshInTheTallGrassKill_Yr_Idol83HugTheHagNicKaylessRoyalBlade 5 votes
The Shining
7%
MrsGhostfacetenoresaxEmealLuvmibrattTheReaperOfSoulsOdawg241LuthirFontaineBOSpectre 8 votes
Alien
43%
etms51AdelooBlueberrybrokedownpalaceHellDescentA_Can_Of_Airmusstang62MrPenguinEnderloganYTMooksScary_Punk_GhostBenOfMilamChurchofPigbm33Marc_go_solodarkcloudlinkPotMode220GuiltiiHighwayCatalystcatfam05 48 votes
The IT Chapter
15%
blue4zion[Deleted User]toxik_survivorGlamourousLeviathandugmanNoneFieldlucasrparishDddtpImpailerSlanKotelettphantom3dgielpaigewaringGreen_lumuxStangahoongasCharleeIncogJ 17 votes
Army of Darkness Chapter
6%
Mattie_MayhemOGIlliterateGenocideIvory_PartnaiteTheNTT777Quietusdex10awesomeSpaceChoom 7 votes
Other (Comment what you'd like to see in the game)
22%
GibberishOnryosTapeRentalscalebmcgTerminatorGuyAvilgusRobotfangirl67FilthyLegionMainItzZane_KateMain86Initial_ZKirarozuSmoeAraphexBeoltharJonathanByersFridayNightPizzaByeByeQJacobiusWickFinestFantasyVIPrincessCalla 25 votes

Comments

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options

Stranger things part 2

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015
    Options
    Alien

Alien would be massive and if the Xenomorphs power was fun and strong like Wesker, it would be my main in a heartbeat.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

Child's Play / Chucky

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options

Who would even be the killer for a second ringu/ring chapter? Survivor for it would most likely be Reiko Asakawa (Yoichi’s Mom)

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    The IT Chapter

Of the ones listed in the poll I think It is the best fit for a new chapter. A cool, popular killer with possibly unique game mechanics, a decent choice of survivors and possibly a good map.

Outside of the ones in the poll, my top license choice is probably Supernatural. Winchesters as the survivors, a Demon that can possess people and fast travel as smoke, and the Bunker as the map. It practically writes itself. 🙂

And finally for an unlicensed one, I'd love to see a Medusa and Perseus chapter where the Medusa automatically inflicts negative conditions on survivors that have her in their field of view. So the longer you can see the Medusa on your screen the worse it gets, you slow down, maybe get Blind and Exhausted or Exposed, etc. She'd be the only killer that you actively try not to look at while running away or hiding from her, it would be pretty tense! Perseus, the hero who slew the Medusa, would be a natural choice for survivor. And her map could be a cavern system or topiary garden with statues of her victims scattered about. Plus as a bonus, you'd potentially have a good map and survivor to go along with the Minotaur skin for the Oni! 😄

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Clementine from TWD the game (With lee as a legendary skin for her) For a killer, It would be minnie from the game or negan IDK, or she could be a paragraph.

Orphan, It'll work since the killer is technically an adult. And Kate as a survivor

Danganronpa, Makoto as a survivor (Maybe hajime as a legendary skin) and Junko as a killer who uses Monokuma with her power, somehow.

Conjuring, with annabelle or the Nun as a killer and Ted & Lorraine warren as the survivors.

Those are the ones I'd like to see in DBD, especially danganronpa & TWD the game. I think negan & clementine would be a neat addition since it'll please both the game & show fans.

• JacobiusWick
    JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161
    Options

shocking choice @username JonathanByers, lmao

• JacobiusWick
    JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161
    Options

Chucky or Friday the 13th. It's probably not going to happen, but it would be nice to have the big 3 all in one game for the first time.

• Zultek
    Zultek Member Posts: 12
    Options

Yeah, Danganronpa would be nice

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

Little Barbershop of Horrors.

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 686
    edited September 2022
    Options

Other - Another Silent Hill Chapter with Walter Sullivan as the killer. Or maybe Valtiel or God... I don't know who would be best suited.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    Options

Dead Space

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Alien

Valtiel is not a killer tho... He's the helper of god and the symbol of rebirth...

Another Silent Hill would be nice, and tbh I would like to have Alessa as the killer. Her power would be as in the first movie with the barbwire + Being able to move to the Otherworld. Even if not Alessa, the possibilities with Silent Hill are endless, yet it needs to be handled with care since Silent Hill is paradise and everything about it should be perfect.

• Chiky
    Options
  • Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 686
    Options

True, but I was thinking as the Entity as God, so Valtiel helps God? He's probably my favorite character from the series which is why I picked him. Definitely a lot of choices to pick from and I hope we see more content as well.

• brewingtea
    brewingtea Member Posts: 208
    Options

Other

Make solo q playable

I know you said "licensed chapter" but I would be willing to pay for this, if that's what it takes to get focus of the dev team

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,539
    edited September 2022
    Options

What i wouldn't give for a Phantasm chapter.

Post edited by Smoe on
  • Initial_Z
    Initial_Z Member Posts: 17
    Options

I would love to see DBD and Dead Space linked together.

• Chiky
    Options
    Alien

Imagine this: the killer is just a necromorph. BUT, if they mori a survivor (ability to mori them in their base kit/perks), the mori'd survivor becomes another necromorph 👀

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 271
    Options
    Alien

Games: Dead Space, The Evil Within and Outlast.

Movies: Alien, It, Friday the 13th, The thing.

I'd like to see also characters from other media like Creepypastas/urban legends (Slenderman) and literature (Deep ones from Lovecraft's universe)

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 271
    Options
    Alien

I think Walter Sullivan would be cool too! since he's already a killer, but I don't know what his powers could be, but Behavior could think of something like they did with PH.

Unfortunately I don't think they are as popular as RE characters for ppl other than SH fans :(

And I'd love a killer or map that swaps between the normal world and the "other", something like Freddy with Dreamworld 🙂

• Chiky
    Options
    Alien

the change to the otherworld would be so cool, I'd play that only to witness it.

As for Sullivan, I haven't played the room yet, so idk how it is :(

I was thinking *maybe* the butcher or bogeyman could fit DbD, but they are pretty unknown

• calebmcg
    calebmcg Member Posts: 2
    Options

I'd love to see Predator in DBD, along with Harry Mason as a legendary for Cheryl

• DarkbeastPaarl
    DarkbeastPaarl Member Posts: 66
    Options

I would love to see the Predator in DBD. I'm honestly shocked that the Xenomorph and the Predator aren't in the game already.

• Odawg241
    Odawg241 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    The Shining

My picks would be

Friday the 13th

Until Dawn

The Shining

Carrie

The Thing

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Options
    Army of Darkness Chapter

Friday the 13th won't be added, they already made a game called "Friday the 13th" The Game

• Smoe
    Options

Jason having his own game will not stop him from making an appearance in other games, what would hinder it however was the lawsuit the franchise found itself in, which has ended sometime ago now.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options
    The IT Chapter

This, and Chucky are my 2 most wanted chapters. Those could come out, and never update the game again, and I'd be perfectly happy.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,668
    Options

I'm still itching for a The Mummy chapter (but I say that all the time in every post about this topic lol), and enough people have been wanting Alien that I didn't feel the need to vote for it.

With that in mind, The Creature from the Black Lagoon would be cool because it could open up some really creative ideas for it to have its power. For instance, would every map be covered with a thin layer of water and the creature is able to use that for good map pressure? (Having little pools of water for teleportation would be too similar to Demo, so the devs would have to come up with something else.) I like that creativity and possibility. And I like the idea of what an original map for him could look like.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Options
    Army of Darkness Chapter

I posted links for each of the killers, if you click it you can read the killers power. The whole first level of the map will be covered in water and swimming will become a feature.

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136
    Options
    Alien

I’d love an ancient Egypt theme map and killer. ‘The Mummy’ chapter with Brendan Fraser as the survivor would be awesome.

• Beolthar
    Beolthar Member Posts: 27
    Options

The Thing (1982)

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

SOMA

• LiveBritishReaction
    Options

I highly doubt BHVR even knows what this game is but I would KILL to get Simon from Cry of Fear added as a killer.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 635
    Options

I know it may not happen but I would still love Jason from Friday The 13th to come. I know I keep saying this and so has others. But again I think it would be super cool for Jason to be standing with his fellow slashers.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Options
    Army of Darkness Chapter

Kate probably wouldn't be added because there's already a survivor in the game named Kate Denson. Two Kate's would be confusing.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Still want Detroit: Become Human. I asked the last guy who tried to say no to that why Cage was seen as a creep and they ignored it. Until a reason is given, I will not stop wishing for this. I WANT CONNOR TO HUNT SURVIVORS LIKE DEVIANTS!

• boredom_killer_main
    Options
    Alien

I LOVE the movie ideas, Alien would really cool in my opinion, the thing has alot of potential especially for adaptation and shapeshifting properties, and Jason, who wouldn't love having myers, ghostface, and jason? I think jason should be almost have a brute force themed power.

• DarloxEZ
    DarloxEZ Member Posts: 6
    Options

Either a FNAF character or lady Dimitrescu

• Green_lumux
    Green_lumux Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The IT Chapter

A new chapter based on "IT" is easily my number one pick. A creepy sewer map filled with red balloons would be sweet, and there are so many cosmetic options they could do with all the forms his face takes in the new films, plus a classic Tim Curry Skin?!

What kind of abilities could they used for him in game though?

• Frizouw
    Frizouw Member Posts: 96
    edited November 2022
    Options

I already made a post in "Feedback and Suggestion" about an idea, I think it would be great to see Lara Croft as a survivor with chest related perks, like "Guarantee aids kit when you open a chest" and Himiko as a killer, but no body upvoted :(

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Options
    Army of Darkness Chapter

You should look at all of the perks, Pharmacy is a Quentin perk that guarantees a medkit on the first chest you search.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Options
    Army of Darkness Chapter

I'm not sure how that would work because the Entity likes survivors and killers with human emotions, a robot doesn't have that.

• Frizouw
    Frizouw Member Posts: 96
    Options

Oh my god wow, I didn't know that thanks for the info

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Clearly you haven't played the game, then. You'd be amazed.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Options
    Army of Darkness Chapter

The androids have artificial emotions, something that isn't an organic being cant have real feelings because they don't have a brain, they just have code that mimics emotions.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 605
    edited December 2022
    Options

Terminator. And it better be voiced!

Post edited by FridayNightPizza on
  • HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

For the originality of it. I like non (or barely) human killers.

Shining is hardly a horror movie, more psychological if anything, and I don't think Jack would make a very interesting killer. Just another man with a weapon.

IT feels a bit on the nose, but I'd take it. Especially if they play up Pennywise's shapeshifting into fears aspect.

I don't really like Alien, but I like nonhuman killers, so why not.

• Smoe
    edited December 2022
    Options

I stopped believing that we're ever gonna get any modern horror licenses or horror cult classic licenses, if it's not some big 80's/90's name with a serious horror tone to it or some big video game horror name then bhvr won't care about it one bit.

Hell they'd rather make their own universal monster inspired skins for existing killers than adding the actual characters.

I fully expect them to take the fortnite route and start adding all kinds of stuff that is anything but horror related once they run out of big horror names to acquire.