We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Annoying Killers

I'm relatively new in DBD but I've played against a fair share of different killers and so far The Legion, Pyramid Head and The Trickster are the ones where it's a certain death for me. Not to mention the last is BY FAR the most annoying one when the player keeps spamming blades and it becomes kinda impossible to dodge. I believe I really need to practice and start thinking about strategies to get around these three. but I'm always up for the challenge, Even though its a bummer sometimes, lol. Cant recall a single time where I managed to scape when The Trickster showed up.

Is there any killers you have considered to be too unbearable to play against?

PS: is the nerf thing for the Nurse for real?

Comments

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    edited September 2022

Hag, even though I think she’s fine and balanced. I’m just awful with jumpscares and they stress me out a bunch.

Nurse’s range add-ons are losing the bonus speed if that’s what you meant.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I don't like going against Plague. Every character makes vomiting sounds and it makes me sick.

I don't like Nightfall either on Dredge.

I don't like Trickster's voice (and global character design) either, so I generally don't like going against him.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

Trickster and Legion are the most annoying the face for me.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,973

pinhead is absolutely annoying because he's a solo queue stomper

• This content has been removed.
  • dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

Ghostface is the most annoying one for me

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

Any camping or tunneling killer, doesn't really need to be certain type. Today I played against NON-camping Bubba (I know, I saw a unicorn) and it was fun (although we are all was dead anyway).

• HoopyK1
    HoopyK1 Member Posts: 48

Legion (mending simulator)

and Wesker (rly tired of him)

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,720
    edited September 2022

Unbearable? None.

That being said, I don't enjoy playing against The Twins, ever. I don't like to play them either, so it may be related. (I tend to enjoy versing killers I play more that the others.)

Going against Pinhead can be quite annoying in solo queue because of the box management.

The Nurse range addon speed-boost has finally been fixed a few weeks ago.

The real annoyances though are the map and the often-wrong MMR. I've not played for a couple of weeks now and I only need to watch a Youtube video featuring Garden of Pain or Mother's Dwelling to want to keep playing other games.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

I would love to play against a Sadako again. The last one was weeks ago.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,693

Nurse because pallets and vaults are nothing against her.

Blight because it's very hard to dodge him given his hitbox and turn rate.

Pyramid Head because he is designed to tunnel survivors out of the game.

Huntress because of the ridiculous hitboxes.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,170

Legion is only annoying if you decide to heal every single time he injures you with his power. If you do that, you will never beat them. Staying injured against Legion is risky but it's how you beat them, because if you're healthy they get a health state plus a deep wound for free, and they can't down you with that unless they somehow get the 5-chain hit, but if you stay injured then they can't use their power and are just a normal M1 killer.

Pyramid Head, I can't imagine being annoying. His job is to predict where you're gonna go so he can hit you with his ranged attack, and your job is to dodge it, mostly by not locking yourself in to a vault animation or an area where there's no room to wiggle. His trail is problematic for you because if you step in it, he can hook you, cage you, and then hook you again to play around DS, making for a very easy tunnel. You might consider going down rather than stepping in his trail.

Trickster is annoying if it's a PC player who seemingly has aimbot, because you're trying to dodge his blades but he hits every one of them. The most surefire way to get around that though is to not commit to animations, like against Pyramid Head, and put obstacles between you and him so he can't even hit you with his blades. His blades also allow you to body block easier, at least compared to a Huntress hatchet, because he can put multiple blades into multiple people, but as long as he doesn't get that last blades in that downs them, they're both still up and running. The only downside to that is that he'll get Main Event easier, which can sometimes be problematic, even though a lot of the times he's better off not using it.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Awww, why is my laughing baby boy up there? He so cute with his staticness

...do I have to post the doctor Funko Pops they announced?

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

I just can't deal with Blight. No matter how tight I run or how good I think I played, somehow they hit me. Not making excuses, I just hate playing against blight. I also don't care for trickster. Not that I struggle, they are just annoying.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
  • MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Trapper is my least favorite killer to go against simply because I am spending most of the match watching out for traps, i haven’t been able to overcome this lmfao

When it comes to well performing killers, I’d say trickster and pinhead realistically lol

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Nurse twins trickster huntress and legion are the least favourite to verse for me

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

Then you would hate to go against my Ear/Shackle Grandma Suzu lol I had survivors said they fell out of their chairs when I appeared behind them while they were repairing a Gen

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Doctor. Camp Bubbas (i actually love non camp Bubbas) Legion.

Basically, anything that can make the game a real slog to get through. A doctor with a massive range and several gen slowdown perks can just be miserable, camping Bubbas just make it sad for the poor sod who got caught first and Legion is just oppressive, plus I'm not the biggest fan of their chase music.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,353
    edited September 2022

I think that one just broke after being t-bagged one too many times at the exit gates. But yea, he’s up there on my Annoying List.

My most annoying killer to face is Trapper. He’s not OP, he’s just super frustrating for me since I get hyper paranoid during the whole match and scared to vault anything or walk through grass. I do like playing as him tho. It’s weird.

Has nothing to do with mechanics, but a very close second is Poopy Bird Lady. I hate all the sounds that are involved with her. It makes me want to just tab out for the match and just not play anymore.

• Oneblacktophat
    Oneblacktophat Member Posts: 16

Obviously nurse, but I don't usually like going up against the Artist, and the Twins. The Artist can hit through walls and the Twins chasing after me is creepy as hell, not really unplayable but hell no. Lol

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,159

I never understand the need for threads like these time and time again.

"What perk/killer do people not like/is the most fun/unfun?"

And after 2 days it basically comes down to a list of all meta perks/all killers.

Even from a statistical viewpoint, none of these threads hold any value (because of insufficient sample sizes) but get posted every other week.

• Lobos
    Lobos Member Posts: 212

An experienced Nurse is extremely annoying because she breaks gameplay mechanics blinking through everything right on top of you. The rest all have some counters.

I used to think Legion was annoying until I learned that dodging their attack or pallet stunning them stops their Feral Frenzy and then they become slow M1 killers again until the cooldown finishes.

Pyramid Head's counter is about learning to quickly juke/Side step his power when you hear the scrape right before he uses his power. Also use multiple directions behind tall walls and buildings as to not be as predictable.

The ranged killers (Trickster/Huntress) are all about staying out of their Line of Sight and looping around obstacles that are taller than your Survivor.

Just keep practicing breaking their Line of Sight, hiding, looping, and not falling for their mind games as often. (hesitations/back tracking/moonwalking)