Next Killer to receive chase music

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015

Who do you think is getting one next? Personally, I’m begging for Plague. I can only imagine how good it would be considering she’s from a vastly different time period and her music will hopefully reflect that. The menu music is already great. Who do you think is getting it next?

(due to licensing I won’t include licensed Killers as it’s generally harder to predict when and if the ones without music will ever receive it. We know Ghostfaces license holder is close with the game and Saw’s holder seems warmer with more content but we will see)

Next Killer to receive chase music 22 votes

Wraith
22%
calebmcgLordRegalItzZane_TheArbiterForestOfForests 5 votes
Nurse
18%
SuzuKRGuiltiiRulebreakerqnyun 4 votes
Huntress
18%
MiriamGAurelleBothSidesEnjoyerDEMONANCE 4 votes
Hag
0%
Plague
40%
CamoRangerMrsGhostfaceEnderloganYTtenoresaxValaryynK139K05ByeByeQ3dgieltliff 9 votes

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,265
    Options
    Wraith

I'd hope that they would finish giving the OG killers new music first

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options
    Nurse

Nurse please 👉👈

Random fun trivia, lore and uniform dates her back to early 1900s, so stuff like old gramophone/record players playing a scratchy and grainy old-fashioned tune would be perfect. Add in some hospital alarm sounds and whatnot for the cherry on top.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Huntress

She already has her own lobby music. And having chase music would actually make playing against her somewhat bearable.

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 72
    Options
    Plague

Hag benefits from sharing music with other killers, Wraith is in stealth most of the time anyway, and Nurse and Huntress make environmental sounds that differentiate them already.

Given that, Plague is most deserving. Especially since some sort of Middle Eastern "mesopotanean" vibe could be pretty unique.