We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do we have any original female killer who's evil?

Options
ItzZane_
ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I've fully read each killer's backstory but I've realized that all of the female killers are technically killer because they had horrible stuff happening to them, the closest killer to being purely evil or a serial killer prior to being taken is maybe Nurse. But she only began killing the patients due to the abuse she faced for two decades & manipulation from that one patient in her Tome lore. (I don't know if there are any more patients who abused her)

Huntress is second, though, due to her mother dying while she was very young, She's pretty much confused and doesn't know what's right or wrong. Im not saying that she has the mind of a child, Just that the death of her mothers somehow made her not know what's right or wrong.

Hag went insane due to the torture she endured, Spirit was abused by her father and bullied quite often, And she's only a killer due to the Entity sensing greater potential in her. Plague thinks that the Entity is the same god she worshipped all her life OR she lost faith in the old god, and decided to worship the Entity instead. Julie was just edgy, and was a fan for serial killers (I don't know what to consider canon, her tome lore where she was like frank or her original backstory, where she was manipulated like Susie & Joey) Susie was pretty much manipulated and only obeyed out of fear. Charlotte is only a killer because of the Entity reviving Victor. Artist was taken in a very weak state, both Mentally and Physically. She wouldn't really fight back.

Those are my thoughts honestly, I would love to see a purely evil/sadistic female killer that wasn't a victim of abuse or something.

Comments

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,204
    Options

Actually, IMO it's heavily implied The Entity IS the god that Plague worshipped all her life. Remember, in the lore it was actually her mentor that lost faith, he realized that the god they worshipped was evil, but she didn't believe it, so she killed him for blasphemy. Then same with Artist, the Entity has been by her side since forever. It was noted by many players that there are no crows native to South America, and so I think that's still true, but the crows that Artist saw were sent by the Entity to watch her. I also think, though it does not say, that when she went inside, the crows grabbed her little brother and dropped him in the river, the same as they did to save her from her suicide.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

I'd be for an evil female character. I mean, the closest to evil intent actually goes to Yun-Jin Lee, with her selfishness and her effectively being silent towards Ji-Woon's murderous spree - and she's a survivor?

• GillyBeannn
    GillyBeannn Member Posts: 537
    Options

Julie seems pretty evil

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

Huntress is undoubtedly evil

Her upbringing and stuff for sure makes her a tragic character

But the fact is she enjoys killing, it's a sport for her. Her lore details how she enjoys toying with her victims. She doesn't kill to just survive unlike say, Twins.

• MommyHunktress
    MommyHunktress Member Posts: 634
    Options

depends... evil comes in many forms. Is evil becoming a murderer after you were abused like nurse? or is evil becoming a murderer for fun? Everyone has a reason and its up to you to decide whether they are evil. If you can justify nurse and other characters then you could technically say almost no one is evil because they all have reasons most of the time. food for thought

• ItzZane_
    Options

I don't think it is, because they worshipped a "Sea-Goat" god, not the Entity, I see it as the Entity saw the opportunity and decided to Whisper to plague, and manipulated her into thinking he was the Sea Goat god she worshipped her entire life. It is quite interesting, I still want an "Pure Evil" Female killer, like trickster & doctor, those really didn't have anything tragic that made them start killing. It's a nice implication though!!

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2022
    Options

Currently most evil original female killers we have are Sally, Julie & Susie.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    edited September 2022
    Options

I'm surprised no one has mentioned pig. Amanda young is a pretty evil character through and through. Jigsaw takes her under his wing but she doesn't agree with the way he does things and simply wants to hurt and kill people. I know she isn't an "original killer" but still.

Plus i think julie counts. Susie is definitely manipulated and intimidated but julie went along with murder pretty easily.

• ItzZane_
    Options

I was thinking about original ones, For licensed? Yeah pig wins 100%

I don't really know about julie, In the original lore she was terrified like joey & susie but in the tome lore, she was pretty much like frank.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Hated the retcons, Frank being like the 'cult-leader' and the other three being like reluctant followers was way better

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2022
    Options

Personally i like Legion's tome, because with the base lore showing the events of Legion's lore from Frank's POV which is that he's mostly shown in a positive light through the entire story as well as only giving tidbit of information about the other members, while with the Tome however, we're given a story about the events of the base lore that's told from Julie's perspective in the form of an unreliable narrator in how she wants to be perceived during the events of the lore instead of how it actually happened, at least that's what i'm getting from it.

If we ever get more tomes for Legion, i'd like to get one for both Susie and Joey which both tells the events of the lore from their perspective.

Also it's safe to say that Susie was pretty messed up already, judging by the descriptions of certain cosmetics, such as how she did something terrible to a vicious cheerleader who bullied her at school or how she stabbed a guy in an alley and stole his wallet just to impress Frank.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,002
    Options

Personally I think Nurse is the most evil one, although only her Tome lore made her that way. Before that, she was more of a tragic character.