We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Help with Jonahs Tome

Options
Ecko
Ecko Member Posts: 33

Hello there! I've been a fan of DbD since the early days, but got around to play it almost 2 years ago. That's not important. What I'm tryna say is I have never sat down and read the lore from the characters. Just recently something made me start reading some characters stories and Jonahs story caught my eye.

I like the numbers, coordinates, that he's smart and the twist at the end with the exact date they knew when he was gonna be in Chile.

I've just read his new Tome Lore and although I caught a lot of it. Some things just confused me a bit.

Like idk who's talking sometimes... what's up with his teacher, why is he acting weird?

And what happens at the end in the video? What does the Trapper have to do with Jonah and why is he seeing him at the top of the cliff?

I'm sorry if these questions have an obvious answer, I have a short attention span sometimes when I'm reading :D