The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So i played the legion as Rank 1

I know how to play it and i did my best in every round (chase after chase after chase) and i must say this is the worst killer in the game, i never feel helpless as killer in all my +1300HR only with this killer , someone will come and say i get 4k with him, ya i did 2 but when i play that round against very good swf team with (2 object+2 ds+3 flash+2barrow) they destroy me, did i play bad NO, i really play good but the killer power did nothing to me, so if this killer stay the same, they must nurf freddy man.

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,847

@BlackHack said:
    so if this killer stay the same, they must nurf freddy man.

On what planet does this make sense?

• BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

i mean if you compare this killer with freddy they must nerf freddy to make him that bad, freddy op in compare with this killer

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    BlackHack said:

I know how to play it and i did my best in every round (chase after chase after chase) and i must say this is the worst killer in the game, i never feel helpless as killer in all my +1300HR only with this killer , someone will come and say i get 4k with him, ya i did 2 but when i play that round against very good swf team with (2 object+2 ds+3 flash+2barrow) they destroy me, did i play bad NO, i really play good but the killer power did nothing to me, so if this killer stay the same, they must nurf freddy man.

To be fair people complain about the swf setup regardless of killer.
  • SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

you didn't apply pressure right with his Frenzy. I play him at rank 1. I love him against swf.
    Also, it was your first game. After you lost your virginity, i'm sure your partner didn't go around telling people you're horrible. You just need some experience.