Which "The Walking Dead" license rather you choose?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408
edited September 2022 in Polls

Which of these different medias of this amazing franchise, if you had to pick...

I mean, using both AMC's and Telltale's would make The Walking Dead cosmetics a major cash cow, but I doubt they could license both, or want to, at the very least. Then again, who knows? I could be wrong.

Which "The Walking Dead" license rather you choose? 8 votes

AMC's The Walking Dead (Rick, Coral, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne, Morgan, Carol, Negan, Paul "Jesus" Monroe etc.)
25%
MrsGhostfaceMarc_go_solo 2 votes
Telltale's The Walking Dead (Lee, Clementine, Carly, Kenny, Lilly, Javi, Louis, Violet, Luke, Nick etc.)
75%
AdelooMiriamGcalebmcgshitmanxni6_tliff 6 votes
The original "The Walking Dead" comic book series by Robert Kirkman (Doing my research, I learned that the events in the original book are completely different from the show, the only reason you might dislike it is because it doesn't have Daryl in it. Daryl is an AMC Exclusive.)
0%

Comments

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203
    Telltale's The Walking Dead (Lee, Clementine, Carly, Kenny, Lilly, Javi, Louis, Violet, Luke, Nick etc.)

I can’t decide, because the game and the comic on the walking dead are essentially developing in the same lore, so I would be happy to add them both. The show is complete ######### and I don't want to see it.