Good job devs xD

Options

This patch is the epidemy of yall doing a pretty good job so far. Here's a round of applause for yall.

Comments

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Options
    Use your words.
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Cute

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    Use your words.

Actions speak louder than words. continues to slow clap

• CallMeRusty420
    Options

@BigBubs said:
    Cute

If you find that cute. Do you want me to make more than my hands clap? lol

• Oblitiry
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    Use your words.

Use your words like an adult. I believe in you little buddy. Don't let that inner child dominate you.
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

Use your words.

Use your words like an adult. I believe in you little buddy. Don't let that inner child dominate you.

Idk about you but I find this recent patch fluke hilarious. Idk why you're trying to give me some sort of life lesson over a post of my opinion big man ;P

• Oblitiry
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

Use your words.

Idk about you but I find this recent patch fluke hilarious. Idk why you're trying to give me some sort of life lesson over a post of my opinion big man ;P

What's the fluke? What exactly is your opinion in detail? All you've done is be vague and childish. 
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

Use your words.

What's the fluke? What exactly is your opinion in detail? All you've done is be vague and childish. 

Idk how it's childish. It just seems that you're easily triggered. Btw if you haven't at least noticed the audio issues yet then idk what to tell ya sport.

• Oblitiry
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

Use your words.

Idk how it's childish. It just seems that you're easily triggered. Btw if you haven't at least noticed the audio issues yet then idk what to tell ya sport.

You don't understand how you're acting childish? Makes sense. So that's it? Audio issues that can be fixed easily. Ahhh I see.
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Oblitiry said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said: Use your words. Actions speak louder than words. continues to slow clap

You don't understand how you're acting childish? Makes sense. So that's it? Audio issues that can be fixed easily. Ahhh I see.

Glad I can help ya see the light buddy. ^_^

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    sigh
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said: Use your words. Actions speak louder than words. continues to slow clap

Glad I can help ya see the light buddy. ^_^

Imagine getting this butthurt

• CallMeRusty420
    edited December 2018
    Options

These comments are hilarious and they are taking it so seriously. I just need to sum it all up with one quick video. Oh here it is!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
    Any extra salt is appreciated btw.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    These comments are hilarious and they are taking it so seriously. I just need to sum it all up with one quick video. Oh here it is!

I am afraid to count the amount of salt, more salt than this community maybe? no thats impossible

• CallMeRusty420
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

I am afraid to count the amount of salt, more salt than this community maybe? no thats impossible

Hold my beer. It's about to get real salty lol

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Hold my beer. It's about to get real salty lol

holding beer

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:
    Use your words.

Then why is the pen mightier than the sword? ;)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't christmas.

I'm assuming with some time off we'll have to wait on some fixes, and I feel some fixes are desperately needed.

The new map makes my game run like an N64 game the framerate is that bad, they've also increased the frequency of that map so yeah....without map offerings killer isn't too good for me right now.
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Oblitiry said:
    Use your words.

Then why is the pen mightier than the sword? ;)

touché my man. touché ;P

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Pretty good job indeed

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

So by scrolling through this post it is apparent that you don't like the new patch. Sure would be nice to understand why.......I guess if that is not the point of this post than you probably should just delete it so that we can read more important ones.

Thanks,

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

When I saw that this dude has 420 in his name... all credibility went away instantly.

It reeked of tool.... millennial and kiddo.

Moving on.

• CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    When I saw that this dude has 420 in his name... all credibility went away instantly.

It reeked of tool.... millennial and kiddo.

Moving on.

Cya later and take care friend ^_^

• CallMeRusty420
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't christmas.

I'm assuming with some time off we'll have to wait on some fixes, and I feel some fixes are desperately needed.

The new map makes my game run like an N64 game the framerate is that bad, they've also increased the frequency of that map so yeah....without map offerings killer isn't too good for me right now.

I'm sorry about that. I don't have this issue but more people have been reporting a framerate issue with the new patch. I hope it gets fixed so you can enjoy the game again.