Stop. Camping. Seriously, It's Boring.

13»

Comments

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,619

Because the killer can chase all 4 survivors at the same time? Because he can deny the use of toolboxes paired with stake out and hyperfocus from the beginning? Yes, clearly a skill issue /S

wrote something smart with actual proofs instead of trying to flame people with your comments

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,619
  • sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 537
    edited October 2022

They won't stop, with gen time increased and slow down perks buffed to the roof, camping was made ridiculously easy for them, just run 4 slow down perks and the can literally face camp while at best 1.5 gens get done

• JayDoesGames
    JayDoesGames Member Posts: 264
    edited October 2022

I see this so much, and it starts at 5 gens too. It's killing the game. No wonder survivor incentives is always at 100%. I've said this many times that reassurance should be a base kit perk, as should kindred. These bad and lazy "tactics" should be punished cause it's clearly not intended or else there wouldn't be perks to try and counter this.

I see other comments here talking about gen rushing and looping - so basically survivors are expected to spawn in at the downed state and not try to do their objectives or survive? What a joke.