How many survivors do I have to go through…

Options

How many survivors do I have to go through before one of them figures out I’m not trying to kill them, I just want to complete this stupid 20 meter chainsaw hit challenge. 23 it would seem. I mean, backing away from the gen after they scatter 5-6 times instead of giving chase apparently wasn’t a hint. Dropping someone literally at the feet of a team mate for heals apparently wasn’t a hint. Doing nothing but run around like an idiot chainsaw dashing all match - yep, not a hint either.

Most even did a delightful flashlight/TBag dance and light show at the exit gate and various other smug displays. Like dude, I’m not this bad - no one’s this bad. I have the addon equipped that makes it not a 1 hit down now hold still while I walk halfway across the map, charge back over, and whack you!

And then there was Quentin. Beautiful, brilliant Quentin. Your handsomeness matched only by your intellect - my straw hat off to you sir.

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,098
    Options

I loved to watch vods from streamers in my games to see at which point they understood that i am not going to killer them after double hooking all of them.

Some even didn't get it after rushing right by them with oni for the third or fourth time without hitting them.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

if I decide - for whatever reason - to be friendly in the end (after two hooking everyone) carrying them to a gen and hitting the gen before drop-picking them usually does the Trick. Or chasing without ever hitting.

But it can be v frustrating if you have a challenge that requires just a little cooperation. Especially if it's a massive pain in the behind otherwise.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,366
    Options

For some reason survivors tend to think I'm a bad guy. But that's not true! I just like running around with a chainsaw like a mad man. Otherwise I'm just a normal, underpayed milk delivery man.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    Options

Some killers are easier than others to communicate friendliness with... With Legion I just spam vault something until the survivor gets the idea that I'm just messing around.

Similarly, it's sometimes hard to explain stuff to killers. When Wesker came out, and a few times since them, my friend and I were spared by friendly Weskers, and we tried so many times to explain that we wanted to be yeeted at each other to see how it works... None of them understood or wanted to do it, even if we were in a perfect line ready for bowling :(

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

Vommy Mommy is easy too, just aim up and spin in a circle while shooting bile. That usually tells them hey I don't want to Kill you just farm you.....same when I hook a survivor I motion to another Survivor to unhook them, then iblet the unhook and heal Infront of me