Hackers everywhere XD

SoySensual
SoySensual Member Posts: 75
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

Ok really, the devs really dont care that situation? to buy some hacks to XD

Comments

• My_Aespa
    My_Aespa Member Posts: 545

I said in a few posts already that it won't even let you submit video evidence of the cheater, it just won't load. I don't even bother recording my games anymore. I wish the devs would comment on this and give an explanation already or a solution.

• My_Aespa

Considering it was in the feedback survey though, maybe they're coming up with a solution and hopefully it wasn't just a "We hear you but we're not gonna do anything about it right now" kind of thing.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

I wish this had replay with a link we could easily reference and submit with a few clicks/button presses.

• My_Aespa

Yeah, but I guess it's true that the devs don't care about hackers and cheaters, which I really didn't want to be true. Otherwise they would've fixed this issue a long time ago.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Had 3 tonight as both Killer and Survivor.

As Killer, I just left because I wasn't feeling super spiteful at that moment.

On the off stream Survivor game, they were being subtle throughout the entire match but I may have started covertly tailing them. I hid near them and watched them insta-pop a gen that was at 75% and then I revealed myself! Their response was to scream hysterically for the rest of the match at hypersonic speeds. Then they instantly hooked and sacrificed all the other Survivors and last I saw they were blocking the Killer in a corner by being hooked and had out-lasted the EGC.

You can actually see the one on stream with me and my friend. I knew there was a cheater but I just wasn't sure who. It was Ace. He was moderately subtle and then he wasn't. He actually crashed the Killer's Xbox One S and both @Shdw_Void and I's Series X started the fan cycle and tried to die.