The game is VERY bright now after the update

Options

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it really does not look good in my opinion, the lighting does not look good, it just looks like someone adjusted a brightness slider and everything has a white tint to it now

Comments

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    Options

some like it a lot, and some don't. i'm in the latter camp. it's horrible in macmillan maps. the cornfield maps are so yellowish now... iewww. it's like they oversaturated the colors and white balance. and it's ruining the atmosphere to me. but yeah we have to adjust cause they will leave this like it is.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Options
    Here’s a fix:

how about instead of emboldening very in your title, just type extremely instead?
  • maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    edited December 2018
    Options

It's new HDR I think, all colors get buffed as hell and it's disgusting.
    I'm trying to turn it off but it doesn't work.
    New DLC is "Brightness Among Us!".. not Darkness.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

Looks like Nvidia Freestyle.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@PiiFree said:

And this is why you need to remove the beer goggles before working.

• ForsakenLemon
    ForsakenLemon Member Posts: 42
    Options

@michaelmyers87 said:
    Here’s a fix:

how about instead of emboldening very in your title, just type extremely instead?

It does it by itself bud

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I like it much better.
    Btw u can dim ur monitor light if u want it dark again lol
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@PiiFree said:

And this is why you need to remove the beer goggles before working.

Are you implying that the use of Nvidia Freestyle is not allowed? That would be really cute.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

After the update, low settings really hurts my eyes. I changed it to the medium, it is better now.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,697
    Options

I like the new look. The only real problem I have run into so far is when playing Freddy on the Yamokoa Estate, when inside the residence it is way too bright. I haven't played Freddy on all the maps since the update so I don't know if there are other areas that are like that yet.

• kucerka
    kucerka Member Posts: 186
    Options
    yeah, its extremely bright and I can't even see as far as before. The new textures of the grass sucks so bad too...It's moving when now survivors are running through it -> especially bad when playing the spirit
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Options

I like the new look. The only real problem I have run into so far is when playing Freddy on the Yamokoa Estate, when inside the residence it is way too bright. I haven't played Freddy on all the maps since the update so I don't know if there are other areas that are like that yet.

They changed dream world to be brighter all together I noticed this yesterday, I guess Freddy won’t be so blind anymore
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

And yet, Purple flashlight-P3-Bloody-Kekdettes are friggin' invisible.