Malicious needs a fix

Options
SnakeSound222
SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

To get Iridescent in Malicious, you have to get 36 points in that category. You can get eight points from each of the four Survivors, meaning that if no one gets saved or healed, you will only get 32 points, which only gets you Gold. This makes zero sense whatsoever because the point of Malicious is to prevent the Survivors from helping each other. Why am I being encouraged to give them a free save?! That is one of the stupidest things I've heard in a game where your goal is to kill everyone. Iridescent Malicious should only require 30-32 points and Gold should only require 25-27 points. This would reward Killers for doing good. If they were not able to heal or make some saves at all during the entire game, then I deserve an Iridescent, not a freakin' Gold. I applied enough pressure on the Survivors to prevent them from helping their teammates.

Comments

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@SnakeSound222 said:
    To get Iridescent in Malicious, you have to get 36 points in that category. You can get eight points from each of the four Survivors, meaning that if no one gets saved or healed, you will only get 32 points, which only gets you Gold. This makes zero sense whatsoever because the point of Malicious is to prevent the Survivors from helping each other. Why am I being encouraged to give them a free save?! That is one of the stupidest things I've heard in a game where your goal is to kill everyone. Iridescent Malicious should only require 30-32 points and Gold should only require 25-27 points. This would reward Killers for doing good. If they were not able to heal or make some saves at all during the entire game, then I deserve an Iridescent, not a freakin' Gold. I applied enough pressure on the Survivors to prevent them from helping their teammates.

You are not suppose to be getting iridescent malicious every game. Iridescent is only for exceeding the expectation. Gold is what you strive to go for. I see what you mean by the points not making sense to add up to the iridescent, but if you did play it how you said you get gold which is where you should be.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Zanfer said:

@SnakeSound222 said:

You are not suppose to be getting iridescent malicious every game. Iridescent is only for exceeding the expectation. Gold is what you strive to go for. I see what you mean by the points not making sense to add up to the iridescent, but if you did play it how you said you get gold which is where you should be.

I understand that I’m not supposed to be getting Iridescent Malicious every game, but I don’t like the idea of having to let someone get saved for an Iridescent. Again, I put enough pressure on the Survivors to prevent them from healing or getting any saves, which can be pretty hard (especially with good Survivors), then I deserve the highest quality (Iridescent). I would think BHVR wouldn’t expect Killers to apply that much pressure to Survivors often.