We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Disconnected from the server

Options

My game disconnected from the server.  Im out of the game, and my character still in the map.

Again I am penalized 24 hours.

I don't have a problem with the connection of internet. Whydo I get disconnected from the server? what is the problem?

I wonder if my disconnection from the server is not a problem with my internet and it is a bug in the game, since my character is still there, why am I penalized?

I'm really tired of always having problems with this.

Could you help me?

Comments

• WolverinE2021
    WolverinE2021 Member Posts: 2
    Options

The penalty system is automated.

It has happened to me several times in the middle of the game I get the message "you have been disconnected from the server" it is applying penalties of 30 minutes, I never!!!! I disconnect a game, good or bad, I've been playing since 2017 and I have absolutely the complete game, it doesn't seem fair to me that this happens.

I have absolutely everything checked, system, performance, network connection, windows correctly, updated drivers, absolutely everything including updated game verification.

Please fix this!!!, they are penalizing those of us who enjoy and fully pay for the game and never abandon a game.😔😔