Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which Psycho would you want to be in DBD more than the other?

MrHashtagYT
MrHashtagYT Member Posts: 88

My personal favourite is Patrick.

Which Psycho would you want to be in DBD more than the other? 14 votes

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
28%
Lochnload_exeMrHashtagYTOrangeBearqnyun 4 votes
Jack Torrance (The Shining)
42%
[Deleted User]dugmanFobboMarc_go_soloLuvmibrattfretfuec 6 votes
Norman Bates (Psycho)
28%
ChurchofPigcatfam05[Deleted User]Smoe 4 votes

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,637
    Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)

"I'm just a happy camper" - Patrick Bateman

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845
    edited September 2022
    Norman Bates (Psycho)

I think Psycho is the only one who would fit in DBD well as well as having a chance of making it in too when compared to the other options.

I don't think we'll ever see American Psycho come into dbd because i don't see how they could capture and translate the essence of the movie in a game like dbd since American Psycho is more than just Patrick Bateman running around with a chainsaw while naked.

Also i highly doubt we'll ever see any of King's work come into dbd or any other video game for that matter, last time there was a game of his work was about 2 decades ago and i don't see that changing anytime soon.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    Jack Torrance (The Shining)

I went with The Shining not because I think any of these three are interesting in terms of game mechanics but because I think the hotel and topiary maze from The Shining would be a fantastic map. 🙂