The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

people are really trolling/throwing on surv -_-

like why, what do you gain. you throw peoples games for enjoyment? i try to bless a toten and i get pinned in the corner or prevent me from opening the gates or refusing to unhook and tbag or just sand bag in chases.

how do people enjoy this playstyle? its like smurfing like why waste your own time playing the game wrong. you have nothing to gain.

i never and will never understand the trolls/smurfs they prob are on their alt trolling cause they don't care. i 100% think even when the game went free on epic games people trolled since it was like a free alt or people did not care since it was free.

i want trolls and smurfs, idc about the toxic/abusive chat people since you can just mute them but the smurfs and trolls can not be countered

Comments

• Carmina_is_cute
    Carmina_is_cute Member Posts: 94

I remember one match I spawned in with Lethal and saw a Nea literally dropping every pallet she passed by at RPD. Immediately tunneled her out of the game and had a farming match with the other 3 survivors. Those sandbags are worthless.

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,613

But remember, kill rate is at 61%... Doesn't matter WHY...

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
  • Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,967

Now imagine if the PTB goes live. People would just let the killer downs them making it easier for the killer to kill everybody

Someone is on the hook? Good, they will go there and pretend to unhook but let the killer downs them, and just stay there by the hook not recovering at all. Easy pressure.

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

Today I had a Mikaela dropping all the pallets because the killer was Twins. I haven't faced a Twins in months and I was a bit happy about facing one again. Sadly we lost with 1 gen left because of that one Mikaela dropping all pallets and Twins broke them all.

I hate people giving up because of who the killer is, they don't even try 😣

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,613

it was a partial joke,,, partial cause it's true that the killrate now is 61%, but people fail to realize that those statistics are still busted for the huge amount of trolls/people who throw games for the tome challenges in those matches...