We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

An Update

Ever since I was in a bad car accident, I was not active on DBD nor on the forums as much as I was before the accident. For the ones who didn't know what happened, I was struck by a drunk driver back in September and it broke my leg very badly (my left leg), and I had to get surgery. Now I'm stuck in a wheelchair, and I must stay in hospital and go for therapy for a while. My leg right now is good from the surgery.

But I am here to give you my update, my leg as of now is a lot better compared to how it was before, I just found out that I'm probably going to be stuck in the Hospital until the end of November, around Thanksgiving time. I'm stuck in a wheelchair until I can manage to fully walk on crutches. I got my laptop with me so I can keep myself not bored while in my hospital room, I'm counting the days so I can watch Halloween Ends on peacock, I'm super excited for that.

I've been going to Physical Therapy, I started going Friday I'm still learning how to walk on crutches, and it is really helping me prepare myself for the future, everybody there is really supportive and caring, and it is helping me get through this tough situation. I'm very grateful for that. So far, walking on crutches with a busted leg with a cast on is NOT fun nor easy, but trust me I am trying. I'm going to get the hang of it soon. :D

But yeah, everything has been going well, I'm being well taken care of by the wonderful hospital staff, I get to see my family sometimes which is nice, mostly we talk on facetime, but they are allowed to visit on some occasions, if I'm not busy on certain days with therapy or other stuff.

But yeah, nothing much else to say Haha! I promise I'll be more active on the forums than usual in the future. Can't wait to play Spirit when I return home. Also, just a thank you for all who supported me during this situation, you have no idea how much I appreciate you all, love yall. :)

Comments