The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Are AFK crows supposed to spawn even when you move around?

So I was playing a game against a plague, they managed a 3k since others kept cleansing at every chance they got and when the third survivor died I was the last left and tried to find the hatch. Turns out though the found the hatch the moment 3rd survivor died, but they refused to close it. I snuck past their field of vision wanting to make a cheeky play and possibly outlast them by walking from obstacle to obstacle. The entire time I was staying near their terror radius but out of sight. The killer though was actually AFK just standing on the hatch and I krept closer and tried to nudge their body off the hatch because at this point i was being held hostage.

Didn't matter though because an AFK crow spawned on me, and the killer didn't move because they were still afk though I've been moving the whole time. The crow stayed on me for a full minute despite me moving around and I think eventually the killer came back then closed the hatch because the crow alerted them of where I was.

Like do AFK crows just spawn like that even if you're moving? Especially near the killers TR?

Comments