Looking for non-toxic buddies to play with, solo queue's been rough (Crossplay on)

Options

Heyo, looking for people to just play the game, nothing serious or tryhard-ish, just wanna enjoy the game with non-toxic people. Playing on PC but have crossplay on, lmk if you're down!

Comments

• Mototo
    Mototo Member Posts: 11
    Options

Hey! I'm part of a Discord community which is looking to build our DbD side :)

If you're interested to learn more, message me at Mototo#7206 and tell me you found me from here!

• VicRatlhead
    VicRatlhead Member Posts: 75
    Options

I have a friend I play with most nights and sometimes we have a third. We're all older and don't really let the game get to us. Add me on discord if you want. VicRatlhead#6129.

• SundayRaid
    SundayRaid Member Posts: 9
    Options

Come join my discord game server. We're about 350 people previously dedicated to Conan Exiles, but we're branching out into DBD. Very chill, non-toxic adult players.

https://discord.gg/uVMgjR65EA

• TimeShadow
    TimeShadow Member Posts: 12
    Options

only been playing 2 weeks but id be down to play, im looking for new friends to play with

my discord is Time4Shadows#5559 - anyone is free to hit me up if they are interested

• vivihex
    vivihex Member Posts: 1
    Options

I've been looking for this for a long time. I play on PC and have about 2500 hours combined with console. Just looking for fun games, no tryhard, no getting angry etc. My dbd handle is ViviHex, so let me know if you'd be down!

• JamCeramic
    JamCeramic Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hi I play DBD very often but I don't really take the game that seriously

PSN JamCeramic

• yousef0930
    yousef0930 Member Posts: 17
    Options

All I want in game is just enjoying,but been bored since I play alone,would be happy to play with you guys,

Steam: Game-keeper