If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So, how do I really report killer and survivor working together?

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

I had a game about a week ago with the same issue and I reported it. Since I record all my games, I edit the part of the video, uploaded on youtube (unlisted) and typed (I can't even copy/paste links in the report box) the shortened url in the report description. Well, little to my surprise, the video is still at 0 views.

So, does that mean reports take time to be analyzed or they just never open any links?

Now, I just had another game with the killer working together with the other survivor to hunt me down. And there is no excuse of "survivor hiding and not doing the objectives" because I was getting chased when the "teammate" popped the last gen.

Here's the video of the moment. I will be glad to upload the entire match if necessary

My intention in the video was going around to get up with Unbreakable and tap the Zarina. Since she Huntress let her escape, I even took the Soulguard hit for her for a chance for one of us to escape right at the end.

And for the people who think "why bother with it?" well, I don't have anything to do with my time, I am playing DBD in the first place.

Comments