We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Additional tome for The Hag (Lisa Sherwood)

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,992
edited October 2022 in Lore

The tome she got was honestly…weak.

Sure, it was some nice backstory on how she discovered the charms and symbols used by the village elders, but all we learn from this tome is “Don’t mess with powers you don’t understand”. I think this ultimately ties in well with her base lore in which she uses the charms to turn herself into a monster, after which she kills the cannibal village and is taken by the Entity.

Did the Entity further her condition from the charms? Was it the charms that did to her what we see now in-game? Is the Entity the one behind the power of the charms? Who knows.

I would love a tome that expands on the old village and its elders which links back to Lisa. Perhaps a tome from the perspective of the village elders delving into their discovery and usage of the charms and symbols. The benefits and the consequences.

I just think Lisa was done dirty and she deserves more love in the lore department. The character of Lisa herself is rather simple, so expanding on her and the lore of the village would be amazing.

(Knowing BHVR they’d find a way to link the black veil to the dark magic used in the old village and how they were somehow behind it all)