We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Mikaela and Ghostface don't have tome cutscenes?

Options
mewmedic
mewmedic Member Posts: 4
edited October 2022 in Lore

I saw when looking at the collection page that Mikaela and Ghostface does not have unlockable cutscenes. I also looked in the game's folder where the video files are stored and they weren't there either. I really hope this is just some mistake and they forgot to add them so it will be fixed. I was looking forward to the Ghostface tome so much. I was so excited when it got announced because I would get to literally see him in action. Honestly, the cutscenes are the things I look forward to the most in the midchapter patches. I would at least hope if they were going to stop doing them they would tell us. I fear they didn't have it in their budget to do cutscenes for Mikaela, Ghostface, and the special House of Arkham event. It genuinely saddens me that I wont get to see more of my favorite killer lore wise.

Comments