Is anybody else experiencing these bugs..?

Options
D2night
D2night Member Posts: 224
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

So obviously if you haven’t heard yet, bloody party streamers and flans aren’t working at all. They don’t give any extra bloodpoints and they just take your offering.

but.. it seems like the categories (“survival”, and “altruism” mainly) are bugged also and giving less bloodpoints sometimes.. not sure if it’s just me over thinking it but I got chased at the start of the match for like 40 seconds, got injured, then the killer left me to go chase my teammates off a gen. He chased me multiple times throughout the game, but he slightly bad so he wasn’t ever able to down me so he kept leaving. He hooks me when we were getting the last gen done and I get unhooked, healed and finish the gen. At the end AS SOON as the last gen got done I went to try to deposit my energy and he ends up hitting me and then chases me and again he loses me, but since he hit me, or whatever, I am short on energy and I start running around looking for pumpkins for the 1 or 2 energy I need. He finds me because of BBQ and starts chasing me door gets opened and I loop him for the entire end game collapse but at the end I only get 175 points in survival total.

basically I looped the killer a lot multiple times and only got 175 points in survival, Is anybody else experiencing low points in survival and altriusm sometimes?? Is it bugged??

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.