BHVR, can you please lower the number of Void Energy needed for unlocking cosmetics?

Options
lav3
lav3 Member Posts: 758

I ended up most of my matches with 26~29 Energy (which I didn't get single cosmetic) and this is getting annoying.

Pumpkins feel like they spawn much less than last year and don't think they respawn at all.

Pallet stun is meaningless against killers like Nurse and Nemesis.

Gaining Void Energy from generators are fine but 30 Energy required for unlocking cosmetics is too absurd imo.

I wouldn't feel bad at all if these Energy numbers are accumulated with several matches, but they don't.

Please reconsider and lower the amount.

Comments

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

Its really not that difficult and it's not even been out that long...

Theres 12 items and SO many days left you will get it, just remember pumpkins also give you a few points and gens give you loads. You dont even have to do a full gen to get 15stacked up

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

I think you must be getting really unlucky, or you may need to bank more often. I only played a few hours last night and hit 6/12

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,757
    Options

Speaking as somebody who already has all of the event cosmetics, it's not that difficult to get them, if you're really struggling, don't be afraid to play selfish and just stick to gens, you'll get them in no time

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

I don't think that's necessary.

There's still two and a half weeks left to do the event. All you really need to do is a single gen uninterrupted, or a bit more across the course of a match; 50% of a gen will give you 15 void energy, deposit, get 15 more, deposit, done. Some matches will be busts for one reason or another (I just failed because I got left on hook for 100+ seconds and most the gens got done without me), but you have plenty of time to get 12 matches where it works out. Or play killer, where you guaranteed can't be kicked out of the match early.

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702
    Options

I’ve gotten 30 energy 9 games in a row now. It’s really not that hard man. I’m almost done with the event and I just started a little while ago.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

I don't find it that hard, honestly, you can get 30 almost off of one gen, just do half a gen go to a rift, deposit, and then go back. Use Alert/Empathy/Premonition/Spine Chill and you have a good chance of avoiding the killer.