If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New killer is this sarcasm

Options

So most survivors complain (some valid) that all some killers do is camp and tunnel. Then devs create a killer that's primary is nothing but tunneling and some camping areas due to small zones. Was this sarcasm to them. I have to ask...

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    @raquelambersantiago I don't know what you're smoking, Legion was created with the clear intent to PREVENT tunneling. I mean, I will still tunnel with him, because tunneling is good, but his/her power clearly incentivizes a non tunneling playstyle.
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    Options

Killers wouldnt tunnel and camp if they were viable.

• raquelambersantiago
    Options

@mcNuggets said:

This is very true.....

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options

@mcNuggets said:

This is very true.....

where did that LOL button go?  

we've literally had killers on this forum say they camp just to ruin the round for other people, quite proudly in fact. 
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options
    So many new accounts so many new legion complaints 
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    Options

@Avariku said:
    raquelambersantiago said:

@mcNuggets said:

This is very true.....

where did that LOL button go?  

we've literally had killers on this forum say they camp just to ruin the round for other people, quite proudly in fact. 

If camping wasn't a working strategy, they wouldn't because.
    Most of the campers/tunneleres ain't camping & tunneling, because they like to ruin games, but to win the game.

• raquelambersantiago
    Options

@Speshul_Kitten said:
    So many new accounts so many new legion complaints 

My account is far from new over2k hours played. Nice try though. I asked a question a legitimate question....

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hes designed to hit and run multiple people then chose one to down while the others are occupied however a new unwritten rule says if you meet @raquelambersantiago you are only allowed to injure and never down him or you are a filthy tunneler.
  • Darktronik
    Darktronik Member Posts: 94
    edited December 2018
    Options

The Legion was not created to counter tunneling. He was created to counter SWF groups that would usually fix gens together, stay at least two-man together to multiple hits, and to slow the game down doubling the time to heal after he hits you with his power, etc.

Other than that, it makes sense tunneling in non-swf situations with him since most of the time survivors will be wandering alone on the map, so multi-hitting is unlikely to happen.

The problem with him is that he does not have a good finishing-chases power. His end game is terrible.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options

Legion wasn't made to tunnel, but what the hell are you going to do when the survivors are spread out beyond frenzy range?

Literally this, if this happens and by the time you find 1 person and even hook them you lose 3 genes at red ranks  lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTvvwwCTCA0&app=desktop
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Huh? Tunnel with legion? 
    Are we playing the same game?
    No, because I thought you didn't play anymore?
  • raquelambersantiago
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Hes designed to hit and run multiple people then chose one to down while the others are occupied however a new unwritten rule says if you meet @raquelambersantiago you are only allowed to injure and never down him or you are a filthy tunneler.

It was a valid question. U took it to extreme. As usual.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    @raquelambersantiago I don't know what you're smoking, Legion was created with the clear intent to PREVENT tunneling. I mean, I will still tunnel with him, because tunneling is good, but his/her power clearly incentivizes a non tunneling playstyle.

Have you faced me by any chance? I've got tunnelled a lot by Legions. Also can I ask a small favour in case you do face me lol... Plese don't tunnel me XD.

• raquelambersantiago
    Options

@Poweas said:

@George_Soros said:

Have you faced me by any chance? I've got tunnelled a lot by Legions. Also can I ask a small favour in case you do face me lol... Plese don't tunnel me XD.

LOL I actually play legion a lot too and I asked a simple question and some took it to extreme lol. They think that anytime a question is asked players are primarily survivor lol

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@raquelambersantiago said:

@Poweas said:

@George_Soros said:

LOL I actually play legion a lot too and I asked a simple question and some took it to extreme lol. They think that anytime a question is asked players are primarily survivor lol

True.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Tsulan said:
    Huh? Tunnel with legion? 
    Are we playing the same game?
    No, because I thought you didn't play anymore?
    It's so nice to have followers, which watch your every step.
    Want a link to my steam profile. So you can stalk some more?