Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

MMR is just not doing anything

JasonS
JasonS Member Posts: 100

I'm not even brand new, I have like 400 hours in the game, but I just stand no chance against these people. Most of my opponents have at least double my play time. Once or twice per session I run into some streamer squad or prestige 70+ meg that has thousands upon thousands of hours played. I have gone for days without getting a single kill sometimes.

What the hell is wrong? There is no way I should be getting matched against these players.

Comments

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733
    edited October 2022

The game's balance is entirely centered around stacking as many advantages for yourself as you can, while minimizing them from you opponent. Hours don't mean a whole lot compared to that fact, but the more hours the more people start to understand and tailor their gameplay and loadouts around that fact.

The meta is focused around abusing and exploiting as much as you can, so the people who are very good at it will seem absolutely untouchable at times compared to the ones who just play normally, even when they also do well.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

MMR just decides to not work a lot.