dead hard not regestering sometimes ?

Options

i'm getting pretty sick of hitting E just before a killer hits me and nothing happens when i've clearly pressed it in time. is this something to do with the killers connection ?

Comments

• Mondhirsch
    Mondhirsch Member Posts: 216
    Options

Same.

Dead Hards Hit validation being Survivor sided was totally fine before they Reworked it.

Especially now when it's so timing heavy (0,5 Seconds before Hit) the Hit validation should be Survivor Sided again since the Survivor has to do the timing part.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    Options

if the killers connection is bad you can see on the screen, they have a ping indicator for the killer. if you don't see it, its likely just a desync or some packets were lost on the server or both of your ends.

i actually saw something similar happened with pallet interactions earlier and when i played killer the dead hards i encountered were perfectly time for some reason on my screen, they would scream like they got downed but the game says that they're walking around perfectly fine.

• smartemarte
    smartemarte Member Posts: 254
    Options

it's getting really irritating

like you say the timing has to be perfect but you're having to press it earlier when the killer has a bad connection which is then easy for the killer to avoid.

i'm all for the dead hard change but this ontop of the nerf is too much.

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250
    Options

I would like to see 0.75 seconds tested, taking into account connection issues.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,435
    Options

Absolutley not, the way they implemented dh validation is what made the perk go from s to triple sss tier last time. If you were a survivor with 70 ping plus you no longer had to time it correctly. It came with deleting killer power instead of someone just having i frames. It's a prediction perk now instead of a free reaction perk. Perk is still s tier most good players agree. Gonna just have to deal with it.

• smartemarte
    smartemarte Member Posts: 254
    Options

I never had an issue with it before as killer, it was my fault for not baiting/waiting,...

i'm sick and tired of being downed mid animation......