Matchmaking location

Options
Lee69
Lee69 Member Posts: 9
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

Hi. I was curious if there's a possibility to change to whom I get matched up with (location wise)?

I'm located in Poland and 95% of my teammates/killers are from Russia. I can't play it as survivor as they kill themselves, they don't play the game at all no matter the high MMR. Sandbagging, throwing, swearing, well you know how it goes. You can only imagine what I get as a killer (can't complain because I can at least kill them in that case)

I've had experience in other game where I WAS ABLE to ask for help for a different matchmaking system. Is there any damn thing besides for VPN I can do?

P.S. I'm referring to solo queue. I SOMETIMES play with my friend from Sweden. We do not get ANY russians then. It's not a solution and he's not able to play with me every time. Suggesting to get some friends isn't much of help either.

Thank you

Comments

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498
    Options

Europe: Frankfurt 

Europe: London 

I doubt that your friend from Sweden was a solution, it is just a matter of chance.

Chill, mate, its all about the event, the matches are fine when its regular days. Saying this as a player from Eastern Europe.