Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If AMC's The Walking Dead came to DBD, who would work?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

The Governor

Negan

Beta

If AMC's The Walking Dead came to DBD, who would work? 10 votes

Brian "Phillip" Blake, The Governor
0%
Negan Smith, The Savior (Perhaps an evil version of him? The Entity could do that, I think.)
40%
TerminatorGuyIlliterateGenocideBrokenbonesOdawg241 4 votes
Beta, The Whisperer
60%
FreddoElcopollospliffysandsValaryynBuzzqnyun 6 votes

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    edited October 2022
    Negan Smith, The Savior (Perhaps an evil version of him? The Entity could do that, I think.)

Negan is the evil version of himself. the bull-crap redemption arc really annoys me, Governor would be a legendary skin as well as the whisper lady.

but he would be the best suited.

Michonne and rick would be the best Survivors with Daryl and possible Clementine and Lee from the game

then the jail would be the map

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

If they could make him work in Tekken, I'm 100% confident BHVR could make him work in DBD

Obviously I know Negan is less of a straight up antagonist in the comics/show since he has various arcs and such but you could easily justify that by saying he was taken by the entity before any of those arcs, rather he was taken when he was at his lowest low.

Alternatively, if they really needed to they could tweak his lore and make something a bit more original like they did with Yoichi. It could def work

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Beta, The Whisperer

We already have AI Zombie mechanic with Nemesis.

With Beta in play, BHVR could expand this mechanic immensely, letting him control them in some way, for example.

Governor is just a guy with an eye patch. Negan, as much as I love him, is just a guy with a bat. That's it.