Yet another Legion buff ideas

Since people are arguing over whether he should move at 115% (4,6m/s) speed or 110% (4,4m/s), why not give them 112,5% movement speed (4,5m/s)? At least for a test, if it would really make such a diffrence.
Anyway, ideas I wanted to share, and they were probably already suggested in some way, is connected with some perks, and it would affect Legion only:

• something Monto suggested, Bamboozle should block pallets when Legion vaults them. It would make the perk really good on him. And it's still a "vaulting action", nothing in the description of the perk specifies it has to be window.
  • every Exposed effect would reduce the equivalent of half of the Deep Wound bar, if Legion hit the survivor in Frenzy mode (first hit - half of the bar, second hit - down). This way, he would need 2 hits in Frenzy to down a survivor, not 1 and not 4. And this way Exposed perks would be viable on him (on don't try to start an argue thet will be too easy to hit twice in a row, it still takes more time than simply hitting survivor ONCE to down survivor).

For now, those are all the ideas I have, besides the one that have already been suggested.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Actually that would be decent.

(but i still hate that frenzy cd reduction xd)