We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Warrior Puppers!

Thank you for the Warrior Puppers charm!

This is a very sweet gesture to create something special for a beloved member of the community. I've been a fan and follower of Puppers for years, and I was absolutely delighted to see this! Puppers is my favorite, his kind and friendly nature makes him very easy to love, and I can still hear the music for his random perk wheel as he'd dance along. Hearing about his diagnosis was heartbreaking, and I've stuck by throughout it all. Very proud of the community for organizing the Light in the Fog event, sticking by and showing love and support for someone going through such a challenge. The charm is cute, and a now permanent staple of my pup-alike Dwight. Thank you for honoring Puppers <3

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,701

I was really happy to see it, too.

It is always good to lift people up and show solidarity for people that are struggling.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

It's an adorable charm

I don't know the streamer at all but I feel like I'm going to put the charm on a few survivors just because it's such a fun looking charm.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I always thought charms are silly and never bother equipping them. This is definitely the exception.

• tortrader
    tortrader Member Posts: 539
    edited October 2022

I'd like to see him on a cosmetic.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Its a nice gesture towards someone who enjoys the game so much and helped promote it.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited October 2022

Don’t watch puppers myself but he’s one of the game’s best content creators and the devs and community’s respect for him is so nice to see.