The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

this game is pain

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

playing surv-dead on hook, swf trolling, no gens being done aka map roaming, almost all the perks are horrbile and you are forced to use only like 6 or so.

killer-depression

(ok i think that is funny but ong killer sucks. maps can be too big for killers to stop gens and swf killers the killers even more since well if you got 4 rank 1s swf you doneso. idc what you say its a lose no matter what. killers are forced to use kill/gen stop perks and can't enjoy other perks cause of swf with addons and items.)

overall killer sucks so much. in surv you can wait for hatch and you always can do a gen across the map if you are dead on hook. killer feels like a br game and i hate it. you are legit walking across the map and as soon as you get to it its a 3 man gen rush and now you are gonna be in a chase to lose to a flashlight or gen rush comp. oh and if that is bad trading hits and using a med kit is also so much fun.

killers kits suck so much and feel so weak. all the survs add ons have so much power and thats not even adding the pallets and loops.

waaaaa nurse op, this has to be a joke. every killer is weak at rank 1 since you get rolled so fast and this game is so old now everryone knows how to play the game and what all killers do.

i would main surv at rank 1 for so long, i know how broken surv is to killer and its so sad. kind of lame tbh.

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

People still think ranks exist and they are used for matchmaking.

Someone wake me up when it's over.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

“nurse op, this has to be a joke. every killer is weak at rank 1 since you get rolled so fast and this game is so old now everryone knows how to play the game and what all killers do”

The same thing literally applies to nurse players. They know potential mindgames from survivors and have had hundred of hours worth of practise

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
  • MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,849

I think survivor is mostly okay, just the high amount of tunnelling off hook and camping at 5 gens is what ruins the fun for me.

The game may be a lot fairer for killers now but I still find that killer is incredibly frustrating most of the time. Nurse is my main killer but I would like to play killers like Trapper etc but the game feels rough for M1 killers and it puts me off playing them. SWF makes it feel unfair at times due to how they can coordinate and make matches really unfun

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

But keep in mind that you will then miss 50 new killers and DBD will have died 1000 more deaths. And even then I'm not sure if it's too soon.