The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devotion Level True Value?

Hola friends of the fog; I swear on my life that my devotion level was in the teens several years ago when devotion first came out & i was grinding like crazy. I noticed a few months ago after I came back from many breaks that the number was at 5 or 6 but I'm positive I had it up in the higher double digits. Did it get reset from not playing often & I read it resets after level 99 anyways is there anyway to tell if that's the case here?

Kindest Regards

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,536

You gain one devotion level for every 100 leves you complete. So in your case you have devotion 11 and are currently on level 77. That means your actual level would be 1177. Devotion cannot decrease.

• Meg_nifique
    Meg_nifique Member Posts: 6

OK so something happened in the database back when it came out then. I have 3k hours since devotion was a thing and level 11 isn't even close to where it should be. No biggie really since its completely meaningless in the long wrong but was just confused.