The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

remove first pip already

Maxitolliony
Maxitolliony Member Posts: 112
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

the 2nd pip should be the only pip and heres why.

we have this 2 pips and i 100% know people get to red ranks with 1 pip only.

this should of been a thing since day 1, rank 1 players need to sweat to get rank 1 and that lobby will be the sweats and good players.

rank 1 should be earned by being the best every game no throwers or roamers an actual team..

this would fix the mm since noobs and pros will be big ranks between each other, q times will be longer but more challenge and fun for awhile.

i am so done with being rank 1 by double piping and then forced to play with people who climbed with 1 pip.

red ranks should be the best of the best not the worst as well, the bp stays since good players have a incentive and get rewarded.

like its so easy to fix the game why butcher your own game, this mm is horrible and i feel like the devs are all casual players who have no idea how mm works.

i see esports dbd streamers saying what to do for years and yet nothing is happening. idc about casuals i want the game to be equal and balanced and fun with rewards and challenges, the nerfs to perks are not even nurfs but reworks that still is broken... :(

Post edited by Gcarrara on

Comments

• Maxitolliony
    edited October 2022

wait, LMAO YOU ARE LYING RIGHT? do the devs not realize what that forces? camping, tunneling and leaving teammates on hooks. bro what is happening with this game. so many people quit.

if the game did not have new content and interesting killers this game would be dead off the bat, new killers are def carrying the game tho.

i never understood the hype for cosmetics, rather just buy a game.

• Maxitolliony

i vouch for trutalent and otz to help with mm, otz knows a lot of things about the game and tru legit sweats in the game. idk anyone who can balance the game better since all the others are just milking the game with their "content".

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

Absolutely 100% no. The only thing grades give now is BP. We don't need more elitism or any elitism for that matter. What people need is more BP.

• Maxitolliony

ah yes bp matters more than actual fair and challenge games for people who want it, sigh.

• DY86
    DY86 Member Posts: 570

Grades have nothing to do with that. The only thing the grades dictate are the amount of BPs ur gonna get by the end of the grading period.

now with that being said, SBMM in dbd is #########. No one gets someone on their level to play with OR against. I’ve said that countless times in here but it’s still ######### so

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,199

The problem you bring up here, in that anyone can get to top rank eventually, is precisely why ranks/grades are no longer used for matchmaking.

Grades are basically only a mark of playtime, with better players just getting there slightly faster than others.

While SBMM isn't perfect, at least as far as killers are concerned it's still much better than the old rank-based matchmaking. Survivors need looking at, but even with the flawed system for survivor MMR we currently have, it's better than it used to me.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

I take it you're new to DBD. You've posted a lot of whine threads lately about broken/badly designed stuff in the game that's been around almost forever. I promise you, it doesn't get better. At. All. Try to pull what fun you can out of the game until it collapses under the weight of it's bugs, or move to another game.