Is Dead by Daylight coming out on Nintendo Switch?

I was just thinking about if Dead by Daylight could come out on the Nintendo Switch I think that would be pretty cool!

Answers

• Canextro
    Canextro Member Posts: 71

I sincerely doubt it or at least not in the near future.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Yes, it is going to Switch and it was supposed to be announced during their E3 conference, but Nintendo ran out of time and had to dedicate some time on how to purchase and install Smash Bros.

</s>
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Switch question was answered 3-4 months ago.

Cote stated something along the lines of "Not in the foreseeable future".

So no. Maybe in the fall at best? Maybe.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Can't see it being on any Nintendo system given the DbD community and the nature of the game.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Brady said:

Can't see it being on any Nintendo system given the DbD community and the nature of the game.

lol if it can get Skyrim and Doom then the nature of DbD should be fine. Unless you mean something other than content. 

Technically its only a 5 player MP game, Switch can handle it fine.
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

amiboos of survivors and killers?
    heck yea

• SanKa_Games
    SanKa_Games Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2018

@Brady said:

Not really because of that. Do you remember about console FPS issues. And now look at Switch. It won't even run on it.
    And don't forget that Nintendo isn't absolutely for kids. DOOM and Bayonetta are proofs.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Make your oun 
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Make your own meat hook with Nintendo Labo and sacrifice your siblings to the Entity :-D
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    How should dbd run on switch? Ps4 pro is already heavy breathing 
  • @Brady said:

They have more brutal games on there and games with similar violence. Diablo 3 is kind of violent I guess and it's on Switch.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

but you gotta be allways online to play it though

don't really see a point,unless you are 100% of the time connected to the internet and even on the go the internet won't be stable