Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

why

AnneBonny
AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

please stop making challenges like these

Comments

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Basically 99 the gen then spam vaults or lockers and hope a teammate doesn't come over and finish the gen

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

i just find challenges that depend on other players to work irritating. this is entirely dependent on what killer you're playing against, what map it is, etc.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

You'll complete this challenge just by playing the game. Most of the generators I complete are pretty much right in the killer's face. I would focus on generators inside buildings and houses where you are more hidden and likely to be in the terror radius without being in plain sight.

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 311

Go to midwife or the game. 99 the gen then hop in some lockers/loud noise notifs and you’re good.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

This worked for me. Plus the killer was a Wesker, so I only needed them to take two steps towards me from the other side of the map.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    edited October 2022

My favorite thing about these types of challenges is when the killers come to the forums to complain about survivors being toxic finishing gens in their faces... Thanks BHVR! 😬

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,209

Why? That challenge is easy.

How many gens do you repair a day? At least 20% of those will be in the killers TR.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

this is easy, why do people complain about everything now.

• Eelanos
    Eelanos Member Posts: 394

I don't really think those are that bad. It's a matter of time that'll happen, and it's a billion times as likely when you face a Wesker or a Doctor, or you're in Midwich or The Game.

I'm more bothered about "Spend (at least) the next two games searching for totems and hope to God your team mates don't have a boon" or "Literally kill your entire team and don't progress the game then escape through the hatch while no exit gate is opened" which, honestly, what the f*ck.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

But it isn't that hard. Just 99% a gen. Rushed enter/exit a locker a bunch of times then stand next to gen and pop it as soon as you hear heartbeat.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Oh, so that's why there was a Zarina yesterday who started spam vaulting only to finish a gen as soon as I got close.

Eh. That's an annoying challenge when it wants you to do it twice in one round, but once ain't bad.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

Another legitimate complaint immediately attacked with a perfect world scenario.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Oh man, I just had a Bill trap me in a corner for 30 seconds spamming points because I cleansed a bone he wanted. In his defense, he had a triple boon. In my defense, I had Overzealous and Inner Strength and seriously, I get you're mad, but just ######### off and let's do a gen instead of wasting time with an emote argument.

There's a bunch of conflicting challenges in this tome - cleanse totems versus use boons, self-heal twice in one round versus heal other people twice in one round.

What do you mean? It's genuinely easy to manufacture and it happens organically all the time. The only time this challenge sucks is when you have a stealth killer or Huntress.

I pop gens in the killer's TR all the time.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Then play Wraith, Pig or Ghostface... or even Mickey.... Spirit or Hag

Those Killers either have small TR's or turn them off

Or just let them do it... If everyone finishes that challenge then there would be no reason for it