If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Would this run have potential for speedrun WR?

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

I let them all escape. First, because I was just going to goof around doing ritual and tome challenges. Second because Jake was AFK and they were clearly newbies (In fact Jake had 1 hour in the game according to Steam, probably taking advantage of the free trial?)

I would feel dirty if I used this for a WR.

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't mind my m1 at the beginning. I don't normally play GF and I always get confused with the controls lol

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,214
    Options

Maybe for Ghostface specifically but not fastest game in general, I've been in a match before where a Billy running lethal pursuer downed us all before 60 seconds was up (and yes I played like an absolute potatoe lol)

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
    edited October 2022
    Options

Well, the official speedrun website states that the WR is 2:28 and I downed them in 1:25, so it was just a matter of hooking them up fast and they attempt the unhooks. Probably not going to beat now that I am noticing the WR has the basement involved so the hooks are close together

EDIT: Nevermind I was looking at the Trapper WR LMAO

GF is 1:51, yeah, I definitely could not hook them in 25 seconds