Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Someone needs to explain me this

Yatol
Yatol Member Posts: 1,955
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

I bring my dwight with all teachable + lithe, my mikeala build that would have been meta if i didnt bring all 3 other boon perks or my claudette healer build who is my survivor main builds = first one to die

I bring some dumb no mither david build = the killer who has had no problem downing everyone else somehow wiffs when its my turn to be chased, leaves chase and i end up escaping despite going out of my way to help the others

I bring some gimmicky build on killer that is usualy 1 or 2 perk short of being meta and play with the intention of being serious = i get outplayed and struggle to even 1k

i bring some dumb bloodpoint farming build with the full intention of eating crayons the whole game or play trapper with no intention of using his trap = 4k 4-5 gens if i don't go out of my to throw on purpose

Comments

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,859

Logic answer: first loss dragged mmr down to potato levels and the killer showed some kinda mercy

Real answer: Random number entity