If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Legion ages

Options
Volfawott
Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
edited February 2019 in Lore
We have a rough idea of all their ages from lore and cosmetic descriptions.

So from oldest to youngest 

Frank: confirmed 19 and confirmed to be oldest. ( so the rest must be 19 or below)

Joey: I like with Julie we don't seem to have a solid piece of evidence that can give him a decent named range other than him being younger than Frank but we do know he has his own car. we can use this to infer that he's above 16 and with the annoying procedures used to actually sell cars to miners it's unlikely that a dealership would so I would assume that Joey is 18 or above

Julie: for we haven't got a confirmed age for her I would assume she's the clos the frank's age however her and Susie are also best friends meaning their ages are also close together probably even more so than her boyfriend Frank  so my guess is 17 (explain more in depth when I talked about Susie)

Susie: Along with Frank this is probably the easiest to track down. From what we could see from her store cosmetics we know that she's a sophomore meaning she's around 15 or 16. However because Frank seems the type to keep their ages more in line I doubt he' would waste his time with a 15 year old friend of Julie or not think so let's say she is 16. Making her the youngest member of the legion.

So if you want to just skip to the ages
1. Frank  19 oldest
2. Joey 18 second oldest 
3. Julie 17 
4. Susie 16 youngest Legion member
Post edited by Volfawott on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Makes sense to me
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Shad03 said:

I feel bad for anyone lewding Susie then.

Random Dude or Girl on the internet: -Enters Google and searches for Susie r34-

Ladies and Gentlemen, we got em'.

FBI: FBI OPEN UP!

Chris Hansen here
    Why don't you take a seat?

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

@Shad03 said:
    I feel bad for anyone lewding Susie then.

there is not enough of her

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

All of them were young enough to be put into foster homes. But their face reveals make them look a lot older, at least in their late 20s. I'm not saying they are, i'm just saying that's how they look.

I think you're right with the ages, Joey seems like the cocky, jock type of player. He's my favourite, not sure what the hype is about Susie but it's just opinion.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

All of them were young enough to be put into foster homes. But their face reveals make them look a lot older, at least in their late 20s. I'm not saying they are, i'm just saying that's how they look.

I think you're right with the ages, Joey seems like the cocky, jock type of player. He's my favourite, not sure what the hype is about Susie but it's just opinion.

Joey is my favourite too.
    I agree with the idea of him being the cocky jock but he's also an edgelord.  
    Buff sexy edgelord.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,134
    Options

Susie by far my favourite

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,152
    Options

@The_Trapper said:
    All of them were young enough to be put into foster homes.

I could be wrong, but their backstory only puts Frank as being a foster child. All the others appear to be natural born citizens of Ormond. Not saying it's impossible, but it seems unlikely.
    I get what you are saying though, but that could apply to literally anyone under the age of 18.

• laplace
    laplace Member Posts: 36
    Options

If they are so young how are they able to lift grown ass men with one arm? Is it because the entity boosts their strength or are they power lifters?

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@laplace said:
    If they are so young how are they able to lift grown ass men with one arm? Is it because the entity boosts their strength or are they power lifters?

Ask how the Hag lifts David or Jeff, then ask how the Legion can pick them up. That fair?

• laplace
    laplace Member Posts: 36
    Options

@Shad03 said:

Ask how the Hag lifts David or Jeff, then ask how the Legion can pick them up. That fair?

Fair enough

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Damn Frank and Julie are canon so that means Frank is one smooth criminal.