Lethal Pursuer on Pinhead

Options

Okay so I have been trying to practice with Pinhead, trying to be as good as I can be, but I am having issue because of Lethal. Clearly it is an S tier perk on Pinhead giving him info of not only where all the survivors are but deducing where the box is based on that. I want to use this perk, but I am having issues because of how demoralizing it seems to be for survivors if you actually track the box with it. Like I played two games today both finding the box in the first 20 seconds. Both games the first and second people on hook just took their pulls.

Like I really don't want to stop using the perk because I want to do well with my box locating abilities since chain hunt is Pinhead's biggest strength, but if survs give up when that happens thats the only real practice I am getting and not really getting to play the game. Like I understand that it can be demoralizing having chain hunt start the match but I think its far from over especially in indoor maps. Anybody also having this issue or have thoughts on what I should do?

Comments