We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Chapter Concept-ART the clown version two

Options

Killer: Art

TR: 0

Speed: 4.0m/s

Weapon: Sharp Plate piece

Power: Artistic Genius

height: average

Appearnce:

Special Ability One: bagged goods

Art starts the trail with his trusty plastic bag full of weapons. He Carrie's this bag around with him until he decides to put it down or get out a weapon. When carrying his bag his movement speed is reduced to 3.8m/s. With the bag you emit a 24 meter TR without it its 0. The bag when placed down continues to emit the TR. Once every 60 seconds Art can call his bag back to him instantly.

Special ability two: Forced Audience

Art starts the trail with four ropes.

Upon downing a survivor you can tie them up making them be put in a sitting position. During the tied state they cant move, they are blinded, incapacitated and their fov is reduced by 8 degrees. To escape they can wait for another survivor or attempt to escape. But it takes 20 seconds. If a survivor escapes they still have one health state and gain a stack a grand finale. only one survivor can be tied up at a time.

Special Ability three: grand performance

After placing down the bag of goods art can obtain his trusty tricycle.

The ability is exclusive to the bag of goods and can only be obtained at it. Upon selecting the active display you get on your tricycle and for the next 20 seconds you may use it how you wish. Holding the active ability button will make you start to Pedal forwards in a straight line doing so will increase the speed of the tricycle by 0.2 meters a second, there is no cap to the speed. Turning however will slow the tricycles speed by 0.2 a second and removing the speed buff for traveling forwards. During this time art can use his recycled weapons from his bag, but the attack range is very short and upon hit or miss art loses that weapon and it cycles to the next one similar to a gun game. Upon losing all his special weapons he is limited to his basic and after grand performance has ended he can't select one of his bagged good weapons for 15 seconds. Grand performance then goes on cooldown for 30 seconds.

Special weapons still applies their separate effects.

Special attack: Sculptor

Upon opening the bag of goods you can select one of four weapons.

The saw-Inflicts mangled and hemorrhage

The mallet-hit cooldown reduced by 15 percent and inflicts deep wounds.

The hammer-destroy breakable and pallets 20 percent quicker

The knife-increased lunge 20 percent and inflicts broken which lasts for 20 seconds after being unhooked.

Perks

HEX: playful smile

Whenever a survivor is lost in chase the auras of all survivors are revealed for 2/3/4 seconds.

Clever disguise

While in chase, you gain tokens for however many seconds you spend in a chase. Gain one token for every 10 seconds you spend in a chase with a survivor. Upon ending a chase by any means will transfer all tokens into the active use state and in the next chase the perk clever disguise will activate. Each token grants the following, decrease cooldowns of abilities by 2% per stack, you gain the effects for hitting the survivor you started chase with and a maximum of three times a survivor can reduce your active cooldowns. lose these stats when a chase ends by any means.

Masterpiece

Whenever a survivor has stayed in one place for more than 8 seconds they suffer from the deafened status effect. Excluding working on generators, unlocking a chest and cleansing/blessing a totem.

Comments

• Dontyodelsohard
    Dontyodelsohard Member Posts: 31
    Options

I like the revision.

It is a lot... But it is a fan concept so it is not like you need to make them as concise as the in-game killers... Not that some of those killers are concise. I hope you get what I mean, not intended to be an insult.

But this is the closest I have seen to how I envision Art the Clown, as I said last time. I am a fan. Good work.

• The_Scarlet_Witch
    The_Scarlet_Witch Member Posts: 209
    Options

Yeah I understand, there is a lot to his kit but there is a lot to this character, i mean he doesnt need forced audie