We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Lore sources

Options
TheReaperOfSouls
TheReaperOfSouls Member Posts: 24

I’m sure this has been asked before so apologies, but I scrolled back a few pages and couldn’t see it. Where’s the best place to read lore? Each character has an information button in-game where there’s some (usually brief) lore, and the game’s website has some detailed character lores but doesn’t seem to have one for every character. And obviously none of that covers the entity or other NPCs or things that aren’t characters at all. I was wondering if all the lore given out had been collected anywhere other than in-game or the DBD website.

Comments

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

The fandom wiki is the best for it. It has all the character's base lores + all the links to the tome lore associated with that specific character.