New Survivor- Elvis Presley

Options
HOGGTHEHUTT
HOGGTHEHUTT Member Posts: 7

That’d be awesome. If I could be Mr. Presley running from Michael Myers or the Demogorgon, nothings could beat that. I mean if they were allowed to put him and JFK in a horror movie then they can put him in this. That Witch character proves you can make some interesting perks for survivors, but ya see, that witch didn’t interest too many that don’t already have this game. If people see an ad or something telling them they added the King Of Rock and Roll into Dead by Daylight! That’ll blow them away, people wouldn’t believe that. If you don’t think he’d fit into your game, ya ought to look into him a little more. He’s done everything, joined the army, became a Hollywood actor, met the president, hell, he even sung a little. After thinking a little while I thought of some perks you could add. 

1st-Jailhouse Rock 

You could do something similar to Leon’s flash grenade thing. You could hide in a locker or whatever and make a radio. You could place it on the ground and then you would have 5-10 seconds to run away from it before it would make a noise and have a visual pop up for the killer like when the generators blow up or when someone sometimes hops through a window, ya know what I mean, I just don’t if there’s a name for it.

2nd perk- Hound Dog

I’ve got no idea, if you have one put it below. I was thinking it could involve a wolf howling though.

3rd-Las Vegas

Now y’all can obviously add in special things around the map for killers, why not for Survivors. I’ll admit this wouldn’t be too useful but it would be pretty neat. If you had this perk equipped, a slot machine would be spawned somewhere in the map which you could go and pull the lever. If you won, there’d be three rewards you could get which would take up your item slot. I was thinking the reward could be an item that you can use to help repair a generator faster. One item would fix it a little, another one would help a little more, and the best one would give the most progress. To prevent it from taking forever, after 5 tries it would and spit out a reward and then respawn the machine in another area after 120seconds. You’d have to think about this one because I have no idea what you’d do if multiple people had the perk active. I think this would be fun though, it could change the gameplay so much, goin to the machine, collecting whatever, going back to generator to help upgrade it and then going back. Once the killer found it he could bust it and make it respawn in 120 seconds.

Now when I say we should have Elvis I’m not talking about some normal Elvis, you gotta put your own spin on my man sort of like what they did in that horror movie about him. You could add his jumpsuits and leather jacket and all that as skins, for his normal one though, you gotta change it up, put your own spin on it. Maybe the apocalypse broke out in the 70s and he survived. You could make him look like he lived through a zombie apocalypse with ripped up clothes and a guitar on his back or something like that. 

Welp, I guess that’s all I’ve got for my idea at the moment. I’d like to hear what you all think about this.

New Survivor- Elvis Presley 9 votes

Hell Yes
0%
Maybe
0%
Not at all
55%
GuiltiiGazgemauchAlex_ChikySlan 5 votes
Only release him as a skin
44%
AurelleTsukahKotelettphantomKrose 4 votes

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

I could see an Elvis Impersonator costume for Ash or Ace. Not actual Elvis as a survivor though.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 763
    Options

The fact that Trouble and Suspicious Minds aren't perk names should be considered crime.