Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Like title, a poll to see of players like or hate them

New pallets and breakable walls poll 31 votes

Like the New ones
29%
TaigaMattie_MayhemOGGuiltiiAlex_xni6_K139K05CBT137__lxtrDarloxEZ 9 votes
Hate them. Prefer the old ones
22%
GlamourousLeviathanPrex91IlliterateGenocideTheArbitersizzlingmario4FBD_WalterClements71HugTheHag 7 votes
Indifferent
48%
MrPenguinMooksFobboNoOneKnowsNovaThr_ustViktor1853Aurelle[Deleted User]BeoltharSlanKotelettphantomFinestFantasyVIAverageAshEnjoyerKroseLiveBritishReaction 15 votes

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,506
    Options
    Indifferent

not completely indifferent, I prefer the older style but I wouldn’t say I hate the new ones and in the end I guess I am okay with it

• AverageAshEnjoyer
    AverageAshEnjoyer Member Posts: 427
    Options
    Indifferent

They don't affect gameplay so I don't mind them too much. What I would like for them to do is make the pallets slightly different for every realm

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,595
    Options

I like the old ones better. Even though they don't look as realistic, that wasn't a bad thing because it made them stand out more. The new ones blend in with the environment too well.

• Prex91
    Options

Good idea. But they effect "immersion", cause affect the art style of the game.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    Options

The walls are weird. The way the planks are positioned to form the wall feels off.

Also, their colors are much less vibrant which I think may cause some accessibility issues.

• Prex91
    edited November 2022
    Options

Also I honestly woul prefer normal wood and than darker wood maybe covered in blood or serum. Also same thing on window vaults or lockers. However I can understand the concept to make blue and red to make more visibile.

Post edited by Prex91 on
  • Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 647
    Options

Did they change??

• Prex91
    Options

They will probably implement the New models tested on the Ptb.

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 286
    Options
    Indifferent

Pallets are pallets, walls are walls. Makes no difference when finality os the same and when breaking a new pallet instantly turns it into an old one.