We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Evil dead might actually go free to play

Options
Bot_Salvo88
Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

Evil Dead should go free to play next week on the Epic Games Store for a limited time (you get it once, it's yours forever) Do you plan to give it a try?

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,005
    Options

I bought it, played it, got super disappointed by it, and stopped

I haven't played in months so maybe it's better by now but I doubt that unfortunately

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Honestly I never bought it because I saw it like one of those games that comes out and then gets forgotten by everyone (it's kinda what happened) but if it goes free to play it might have another chance! I'll definitely try it and see how it is.

• K139K05
    K139K05 Member Posts: 217
    Options

It looks quite interesting, but I'm not sure if it will run well on my PC (on medium graphic settings), since its graphic looks quite demanding (perhaps it isn't?). Anyway, I never say no to a free game 😉

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,005
    edited November 2022
    Options

It seems to be doing well enough with keeping a player base so they must be doing something right. I just found it painfully boring as most matches I found the demon was pretty impotent for the vast majority of the match. Sucks to spend 20 minutes doing a whole lotta nothing as the demon throwing rocks at Superman just waiting and hoping you get the kryptonite gun unlocked before it's too late.

But free is free so you might as well try it for yourself