survivors who refuse to leave when the gates are open

2»

Comments

• Grumblephant
    Grumblephant Member Posts: 93

I chase them out, whether it's from a hit or just me strutting up. But having NOED and they wanna teabag without cleansing any totems? You're getting hooked.

Internet tough guy persona aside, if they managed to do all the gens and just hang out at the gate, I'll wack em so they get extra points and so do I. So while teabagging is dumb, use 'em for a little extra points. Just blow it off and play the game. It'll be okay. :)

• Nihlus
    Nihlus Member Posts: 301

The tested new mori mechanics should help with this. If you're not out of the trial yet and go down in the exit, it should mori you immediately instead of escape if last one in the trial.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

So wasting the killers time in order to help the others escape is toxic? I stay on the gates in case someone is in chase and needs a bodyblock or to attract the killer's attention and gain time to others escape.

• nora_the_explora
    nora_the_explora Member Posts: 104

I go on google trying to find pictures of Michael myers toes🥵

I just tab out and watch something while they leave

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288

You aren't wasting anyones time. I'm not chasing anyone to the gate. If someone is still in the match that is who gets chased. How the hell is hiding in the gate helping your teammate lmao. Maybe if you come back to save them but then you aren't hiding in the gate are you?

Hiding in the gate is just a cowardly way for survivors to take a last clutch kill from the killer or to be toxic. You gain nothing from it and make the killer have an unpleasant experience. It's being rude and BM for the sake of being rude and BM. Nothing more.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

I love how despite the scenario being established as "all survivor remaining alive and healthy in the exit and tbagging", yours always comes back as a "counterargument".

No one has a problem with survivor waiting on someone injured, in chase, on hook or whatever. Only the ones that have nothing left to do and refuse to walk the last 10 steps out the door without an audience and or spam vault to get the killer to come to them.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I misread the first part, If the killer wasn't toxic and everyone is safe I just leave

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,732

practice my oni/phead flicks, or try to get them with hatchets from far away. once they realize they are being useful they will leave right away anyway

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Eh I just walk to the corner of the map and wait, because 90% of the time they're t-bagging. If I get really impatient, I'll just go to the exit gate and force them to leave.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

Sometimes, when the killer had a very rough match, I will wait just outside the gate.

If he they show up I will run into the trial for one last crazy chase. If they catch me and hook me, they win. If I survive until the entity claims me, I win.

We both get something out of it either way.

• nfochairman
    nfochairman Member Posts: 50

survivors are the worst...toxic just to bully people

i don't camp or tunnel

and they act like they've done something amazing because they survive when in reality they play checkers and killers are playing chess...it's a completely different level